Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christine Stamps Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2010, 06:24 AM
    I have a White sewing machine and I would like to know the age.
    I have a White sewing machine, I am unable to find the serial number. I have found a FR #, and a number on the base of the machine that was rubbed and faded, but from what I could tell it was 9037-2. The FR number is FR 5018732. There is also a motor number 404666. I don't know a lot about sewing machines, so any help would be much appreciated. I will be calling the 800 number on Monday to see what information they can give me. Thank you for any information.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2010, 08:08 AM

whites

Serial Numbers/Dating List pictures from hobbies & interests photos on webshots
    Then scroll down to the list.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White rotary sewing machine [ 14 Answers ]

I have a white rotary sewing machine serial number fr 2204568, I would like to know the year of it and the name or type. Thanks

White rotary sewing machine [ 3 Answers ]

I have come into possession of a white rotary machine, the only numbers I can find on it are on a small plaque on the front with the letter/numbers "FR 3411776", am trying to date the machine, any answers?

White rotary sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I just picked up a white rotary sewing machine. I would just like to know what it is worth. Serial #pr2607358 comes with four drawers and peddle on the bottom.

Antique white sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a white antique sewing machine lasted patent on it is June 1913. I would like to find out how much it is worth and the exact year it was made? It is not in mint condition. I don't know if it still works. It belonged to my mother in law.

View more questions Search