Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Br0kenBond Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2010, 02:24 AM
    (maybe old) anime movie, I saw as a kid, but I cant remember the name.
    I know its a lot to read, but I made my description as detailed as possible. As far as I could remember the movie, I put it all in.

It started on earth. You see this kid, having made some kind of little boat (it looked really hi-tech, en made of metal, not wood) and he floats it down river. And then hius dad comes, and takes him away, because there is danger or something. The next thing I remember is everyone having to escape to space. And the boys father goes on some kind of other ship, to fight, maybe invaders or something. Then its 15 years later. Or PERHAPS 20 years. And you see that kid, all grown up in space. He's living on a spaceship, and his job was like welding, out in space. On other ships or something. Then I remember he's mostly with a big alien, and the space ships are also full of aliens. Mixture of alien and humans. Then I remember a scene of the kid, and some big alien he's always with, eating in some bar or something. When suddenly the "gravity generator" fails, and everyone starts floating. The bar keeper (some old looking, small alien) gets frustrated and bangs the generator with some object, and it goes back on. And everyone falls to the ground. And now there's a big gap in my memory, and the next thing I remember is him having found some kind of map. And going with a few companions to some sort of underground place, where there is a swarm of flying aliens, who were "interested" in the map he had. If I remember correctly.
    I hoipe you can help me out. This has been tormenting me for a lot of years now >.<
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 4, 2010, 03:39 AM

That sounds like Titan A.E.
    Titan A.E. (2000)
    Br0kenBond Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2010, 04:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    That sounds like Titan A.E.
    Titan A.E. (2000)
    That's IT!
    Thanks a bunch! :D
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 4, 2010, 05:01 AM

You're welcome. Glad I could help. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to remember an old movie I saw as a kid... [ 1 Answers ]

I've got this very broken memory of this movie about a rebel teen who drops his little sister of at a rich private school and ends up getting stuck there when he discovers a plot by some people who are taking over the school to hold the kids for ransom or something and he goes around sabatoging...

Need help with an anime movie I saw as a kid [ 1 Answers ]

I need help finding an anime movie I saw when I was 5 or 6, I remember a few parts but that's it, it's driving me crazy not knowing what it is. Ok, here are the parts I remember: 1. I remember a kid as the main character, the movie almost seemed based off the kid Having dream, And he had a...

Need to remember an anime movie I love [ 1 Answers ]

It was an anime movie I believe from the mid-80's to early 90's. I know that it is quite a wide range but here is some more information. It is set in a futuristic world, humans have space stations around Earth for defense or some other reason. There is an alien life form with sort of flat,...

Can't remember this 80's anime movie. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for an old anime movie I watched along time ago. All I remember about is: - I believe a young boy (10 years old or so) is the main character, he has dark brown/ black hair and carries around a gun that I can't remember the significance behind. I think the boy shoots a cyborg like...

I remember a movie I watched as a kid [ 1 Answers ]

I remember this movie in I think 1985-1988 it was about a boy and a girl and their mom. They lived in the city but were going to their grandfather's house in the country. Well they get there and after a couple of days they go exploring in the woods to follow a rainbow and they find the end and...

View more questions Search