Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Caroljj90 Posts: 90, Reputation: 6

Apr 3, 2010, 10:33 PM
    Coughing up blood
    For those of you who know me or have read my other posts you know my boyfriends unhealthy life style well now he's complaining his throat really hurts and he's coughing up blood... and doesn't want to go to the doctors because he says his doctors to stupid. Any ideas on what it might be?

Apr 3, 2010, 10:43 PM

Also he's coughing, vomiting, and has pain in his chest
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 3, 2010, 11:14 PM
    Get him to the ER now!

Apr 3, 2010, 11:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Get him to the ER now!
    What why? I don't live with him he lives 15 hours away?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 4, 2010, 12:13 AM
    First of chest pain. Pain is not a normal part of life... the heart is in the chest, the lungs are in the chest.

Vomiting blood... not a good thing. Can signify an ulcer or something more serious.

These two together suggest there is something serious going on.

Apr 4, 2010, 12:17 AM

OK he's not vomiting blood he thought he was coughing up blood cause he could taste it but anyway he thinks he has pneumonia he woke up his mom and told her and said they should go to the hospital she said not much we can do about it right now and went back to sleep x.x
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2010, 11:31 AM

Call 911. They come to you.

Apr 4, 2010, 08:28 PM

He went to the hospital last night a little after my last post he's doing good he's back at home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat coughing blood [ 15 Answers ]

My cat that I dearly LOVE coughed up blood last night twice. She was very nathargic, wouldn't move and appeared to be dying. I wrapped her in a sheet and laid her beside me on the bed expecting her to be deceased this morning. About 1:30 am she starting moving a little bit. This morning she did...

Coughing Dog [ 8 Answers ]

We adopted a 6-7 mnth old dog almost a month ago. Hes a mix terrior. Ever since the first night he has been with us he has coughed. The only way to explain it is he sounds like a cat coughing up a hairball. The foster mom swears he didn't do it when he was with her. Hes on the same dog food as he...

Coughing blood [ 7 Answers ]

My partner has just come back from football and is coughing up blood. He bounced off another player from his chest and now has been coughing up blood. He finds it hurts when he takes deep breaths and when really coughs a little blood comes up as when it happened there was loads of blood. Can...

My cat's coughing up blood. [ 3 Answers ]

My kitten has been sleeping a lot for a week and just started coughing up blood. He can't stand up. What is wrong with him?:eek:

Why Is My Puppy Coughing? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 12 month old puppy. He looks like a mix. When ever he's happy he coughs like he's about to die. It sometimes happens when were playing and when I get home. What do I do! Help!

View more questions Search