Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2010, 05:32 PM

Well Thank you Dahlia... I do appreciate it.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2010, 05:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    Oh that's a good one Ohso!
    I was just so horrified by the stories. 99% of the time these women are victims in one way or another. What's sad is that most of the women we call prostitutes can't get out of their situation, they've been trapped by their "pimp" He will hold their ID's and keep money from them. If they try to get a job he ruins any shot she has to try to get away, separates her from her family. People look at these women as if their filth, but most of the time they were molested at an early age and then someone picks them up and makes them "work". The girls can start as young as 12 even, and someone women "work" 10 to 15 times a day, seven days a week. I canll it rape. I can't imagine how horrible it would be to have that kind of lifestyle and feel like they can't get out. Because the men who have sex with these women don't look at them as people, they are toys to do with what they want to and then the women are the ones that are left with that. What's worse is that people blame the women for the prostitution, but there would be no supply if there was no demand. And it's not always women, sometimes it's men and children. More than anything it's just awful.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2010, 05:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    I was always impressed by your greenies:cool: but that was as far as it went:)
    I agree JD , Joe is a GOOD Man :cool:
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Apr 12, 2010, 05:38 PM

Was it a documentary on the "sex Trade", I wanted one with this girls in Amsterdam and in Thailand. VERY sad.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2010, 06:06 PM

Agreed, Ohso. The pimps get them hooked on drugs, too, so they have no hope of ever breaking that horrible cycle.

Ever see that movie with Liam Neeson called Taken? Would be great to think that is just make believe. Sadly, it is not.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Apr 12, 2010, 06:23 PM

That was a really good movie. That's basically the documentary I saw. Kidnapping, under aged kids, drugs and sex rings. It was awful. It really makes me sad to think of that stuff. Yuck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I let my children explore religion? [ 36 Answers ]

Hello my name is connie and I have 3 kids. My daughter who is 3 wants to go to church so does my 6 year old son... But I am neither chirstien or anything else I was never raised around religion So what do I do I am not into the whole church thing its not that I am a non beliver but I like to do my...

Internet explore [ 2 Answers ]

I can't open internet explorer. I am able to open Firefox.

Bad message and Explore can not be accessed [ 5 Answers ]

Help please, I have two problems. First when I boot up I get the message --- “IBM00001.exe (or one of its components) Make sure the path + filename are correct and that all Required libraries are avaliable” I know that this was a trojan I deleted, but I still get this message. How do I...

View more questions Search