Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondeboomer1970 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2010, 09:08 PM
    Washer agitates, but does not drain,spin or rinse
    I have a Whirlpool Estate washer. It will not drain or spin. I have read all the other question and answers, nothing so far that works or helps!
    When I move dial to rinse or spin, it just sits there. It does wash/agitate just fine!
    Before this all happened, I had a comforter in the washer, and it was off balance.. I didn't realize this until the washer stopped, and I checked it later!
    Could this have anything to do with the problem?
    pokefan7790 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Apr 5, 2010, 10:34 PM

If it agitates, the motor is probably OK. Most likely the lid switch is defective.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool washer agitates but won't spin or drain [ 10 Answers ]

My washer agitates through the wash and rinse cycle fine but will not spin or drain water can anyone help?

Roper Washer Agitates but won't drain or spin [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Roper RAX7245AW washer that was purchased in 1994. It agitates normally, but when it comes to the end of the agitation cycle, it stops. The motor does not run, it doesn't pump the water out and it does not spin. I checked the door switch and it works fine. ? How should I go...

Ge washer agitates, does not spin [ 5 Answers ]

I have ge washer (wjsr2080t) that agitates fine, but does not spin. I have a feeling it's the water level control as when I remove the air tube from it and restart the spin cycle, it spins like a champ. Just seems odd that this would control spin. But this is a 10 yr old GE that has had so...

View more questions Search