Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Apr 6, 2010, 09:08 PM

Wow really? That is sensitive. I wish my gf's were that sensitive. It would make things a whole lot more interesting. :D then again due to her lack there of, I can play a whole lot harder :) so I guess breasts are just good however you look at them. Or rather, attractive breasts are. Granny boobs aren't cool. EWWW
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 7, 2010, 02:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Larken85 View Post
    Granny boobs aren't cool. EWWW
    Age discrimination? That's approaching reddie territory.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Apr 7, 2010, 03:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    Have to agree with Alty again--my breasts are actually almost more sensitive than some of my lower areas.

I've had orgasms JUST from breast play.

wait--TMI?
    Me too synnen.
    To comment on Larken's post about breastfeeding diminishing sensitivity,I've never heard that, didn't for me personally, but it may well for some ladies. I have heard some women actually find breasfeeding erotic, and some of them worry about it. For me it was just a completely different thing breastfeeding to sex and made no long term difference, except perhaps that it made me like my boobs more because of the marvellous thing they did feeding my babies. I think it's quite interesting as to what effect that has on women but that's just me being sent off on a curiosity tangent again lol.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 7, 2010, 06:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I think it depend on the woman, not on the size of the breasts. We all have different things that turn us on, or work for us sexually. Some people love having their toes sucked. For me that's a major turn off.
    Fair enough. :-)

Then again, my Ex-wife enjoyed breast play but hers were a generous C at best.

Breast play really does nothing for my GF, though I wonder if her hormonal issues have something to do with that. Which is kind of sad because I love playing with them. I think she just sort of shakes her head with a coo of "Silly boyfriend".

As for my knowledge, the perks of a Liberal Arts degree and a unending thirst for knowledge. Along with the programming degree, I have my Biology minor, Genetics and Bacterial/microbial, as well as archaeology, anthropology and other fun courses. The only down side is that it makes it next to impossible to watch CSI and CSI style programs.

Sometimes Ignorance is bliss. *shrug*
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2010, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    Fair enough. :-)

As for my knowledge, the perks of a Liberal Arts degree and a unending thirst for knowledge. Along with the programming degree, I have my Biology minor, Genetics and Bacterial/microbial, as well as archaeology, anthropology and other fun courses. The only down side is that it makes it next to impossible to watch CSI and CSI style programs.

Sometimes Ignorance is bliss. *shrug*
    True that... I actually know two FBI Forensic experts, personally. Yep.. they filled me in on a lot of that stuff. The parts I could understand anyway being that is not my field.

Amazing how true that is in many OTHER areas as well.

Amazing what so many people believe as fact is nothing but fantasy.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2010, 07:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Eelarch View Post
    what makes breasts attractive?
    Hello E:

It's life perpetuating itself.

excon
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 7, 2010, 07:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello E:

It's life perpetuating itself.

excon
    Life is like a breast?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2010, 07:13 AM
    Life is like a breast?
    Hello C:

Dude! Didn't I read where you were pretty educated?? The question, as posed, is WHAT makes breasts attractive. My answer is LIFE makes breasts attractive. I even said WHY.

excon
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 7, 2010, 07:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello C:

Dude! Didn't I read where you were pretty educated???? The question, as posed, is WHAT makes breasts attractive. My answer is LIFE makes breasts attractive. I even said WHY.

excon
    Well-educated is one thing, well spoken... well that is something completely different. ;)
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Apr 7, 2010, 07:54 AM

Never TMI synnen! I am the same. I have 36 DDD and they are super sensitive. I love to have them yanked on... but that's another story. I agree with everything Synnen has said about bras and shopping and clothes. Nearly impossible without getting frustrated. I get so angry sometimes. I used to just sit and cry because it wasn't fair. I have learned to live with it now. The thing that kills me the most... not being able to have the cute bras. Have you seen bras once they get past a D cup? Hideous!
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2010, 07:56 AM
    Life is like a breast?
    What would life be like for men without breasts?

Apr 7, 2010, 08:00 AM

Very dull smooth. Very very dull lol
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 7, 2010, 08:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    More productive because of fewer distractions?

KIDDING!

*runs*
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2010, 08:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Eelarch View Post
    ....what makes breasts attractive?
    More like what makes a vagina attractive?

My opinion, it looks like a deli sandwich, but then again I'm not attracted to vaginas... or penises:eek:

But to answer your orignial question, breasts are attractive because us humans are sexual. Boobs hide under our clothes [maybe not the whole breast sometimes], it's like a surpirse, a hidden fun thing. People are curious!

In the book "Memoires of a Geisha" showing off a naked wrist whilst pouring sake was one of the most erotic things.

Like I said, people are sexual and curious!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 7, 2010, 08:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    My personal opinion, it looks like a deli sandwich

In the book "Memoires of a Geisha" showing off a naked wrist whilst pouring sake was one of the most erotic things.
    Rather than a hoagie, I always think of orchids.

Breasts are visible, therefore they need to be looked at. Just like flowers, and clouds.
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 7, 2010, 08:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I prefer to see men without breasts. :D

A world without breasts? It would be interesting to see what part of the female for we would sexualize. Perhaps the bottom. Who knows.

It would be dull for me though. The beautiful bouncy bosoms benefit bonny boys.

I agree with Synnen it would be dull.
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 7, 2010, 08:39 AM

My personal opinion, it looks like a deli sandwich...
    I have this urge to go to subway for lunch. I am not going to be able to look at a sandwich the same way again!

It was the same way in Europe for the most part from the dark ages on to the beginning of the 20th century. A flash of Ankle was scandalous, fore arm was worse! Women were so covered up because their bare flesh would so ignite the passions of a man that you could not trust their reaction.

Though there was a brief period in the German renaissance where the dress neck line was actually under the breasts. I think it was a year or two long fad.

Apr 7, 2010, 11:00 PM

Interesting crave. I never knew that.
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Apr 7, 2010, 11:09 PM

My personal opinion, it looks like a deli sandwich, but then again I'm not attracted to vaginas....or penises:eek:

But to answer your orignial question, breasts are attractive because us humans are sexual. Boobs hide under our clothes [maybe not the whole breast sometimes], it's like a surpirse, a hidden fun thing. People are curious!

Like I said, people are sexual and curious!
    That's right. It is the hidden and unattainable that people find attractive.

Like in some places and times, women covered their hair, so if a woman was seen without a hat on, where her hair was exposed, it was considered sexual.

I heard from either a fact or a joke that there is this African tribe where the woman are topless, but nobody cares, but their knees are covered, and exposing the knees was again sexual.
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2010, 05:09 AM
    I prefer to see men without breasts. :D

Me too, manboobs just don't do anything for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am not attractive to her [ 13 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for about 3 years. And we live together. I love her with all my heart and I believe she feels the same but not sure. Like every couple, we have our differences and she is 23 and I am 41. Yeah, I know what your thinking. I love her with all my heart and we had a fight,...

I have a fried who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes? [ 12 Answers ]

:D I have a friend who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes?

My boyfriend never makes the first move and makes a lot of excuses about sex [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am a recovered sex addict and I have some emotional issues as well but sex if very important to me and my boyfriend and me never have sex anymore I don't remember the last time we even were intimate sometimes if I start touching on him he will normally just jerk off to finish and its so...

Am I attractive? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have looked on the internet and cannot find a answer... maybe somebody can help. Imagine if you can... I am 35 yrs old, 5'7, long brown hair, hazel eye's, and I wieght 140lbs.. am I a tub or am I attractive... I think this would be a good question for a fitness kind of person... should I...

View more questions Search