Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eelarch Posts: 116, Reputation: 3

Apr 3, 2010, 03:21 PM
    What makes breasts attractive?
    I am not sure if this is the right topic but its about sexual attraction so here goes..

As you know most guys find breasts quite attractive so I was having a discussion with one of my female friends about breasts(shes a laugh) and she doesn't know why guys find them so attractive, I couldn't explain to her why they are because I couldn't put it into words, any help about what makes breasts attractive?
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Apr 3, 2010, 04:33 PM

I know a lot of women, who are straight in every other aspect, who find women's breasts attractive, as well as guys. Heck I even like my own! Perhaps it's something left over from being a baby..
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 3, 2010, 04:40 PM

How old are you?
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Apr 3, 2010, 11:35 PM

I have heard from a lot of theorists that the female breast represents motherhood and children to a man. It being a human beings basic instinct to reproduce this attracts them to the woman for the sole purpose of populating the species.

Don't know how true or warranted in fact that actually is but it at least sounds legit. I'm not generally one to give scientific advice but I thought it applied here. :)
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Apr 4, 2010, 11:22 PM

I have possibilities.

1. Breasts are soft and tender.
    2. They are major sexual stimulation areas.
    3. Because we simply just don't have them. :(
    4. they make a woman seem, more like a woman (as we are used to associating breasts with women)
    5. media dictates that breasts are attractive just like they dictate that skinny women are attractive. (in earlier years men liked women with more meat on their bones because that was the norm of what was considered hot.)

My reason for liking them, the parts individually, soft pillowy texture, and of course because it is a pleasure zone.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 4, 2010, 11:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hollylovesbrandon View Post
    I have heard from a lot of theorists that the female breast represents motherhood and children to a man. It being a human beings basic instinct to reproduce this attracts them to the woman for the sole purpose of populating the species.

Don't know how true or warranted in fact that actually is but it at least sounds legit. I'm not generally one to give scientific advice but I thought it applied here. :)
    I agree with this, I've read studies and seen documentaries on this very topic.

It's said that men are attracted to larger breasted women because it represents her ability to feed any offspring she has.
    Marriage Expert

Apr 5, 2010, 03:21 AM

From November 2009:
    Quote Originally Posted by Eelarch View Post
    Hello im currently in high school but even now i have a huge intrest in synthetic biology, it would be helpful if anyone knew waht university courses and onwards i would have to do. thanks =]
    Are you 18 years old, yet?

Apr 5, 2010, 03:46 AM

Cat I am not trying to cross you at all. Just interested, why do you ask her age? She isn't asking for sexual advice, she is simply trying to understand why a part of her body is considered attractive. We aren't supposed to answer those questions either?
    Eelarch Posts: 116, Reputation: 3

Apr 5, 2010, 04:50 AM

To Cat, I'm not sure if it's the same in the US but in Scotland most people stay on for 6th year to gain extra qualifications for their chosen subject. These people are usually 18/19 and I'm 18.

Apr 5, 2010, 04:56 AM

6th year? We only have 4 here... wow is that why we are so... jk
    That is interesting though...
    Marriage Expert

Apr 5, 2010, 05:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Larken85 View Post
    cat I am not trying to cross you at all. Just interested, why do you ask her age? She isn't asking for sexual advice, she is simply trying to understand why a part of her body is considered attractive. We aren't supposed to answer those questions either?
    This board is for 18 year olds and up. It doesn't matter what 'advice' they are wanting, if they are 17 or under they aren't supposed to be on this board at all. It gets into legal issues about minors and 'adult' matters. IF he was under 18, I would have asked that his question be moved to a board where younger members can post.

Eelarch, thank you for answering. From your previous posts, it sounded like you could be in your last year of high school, at least, which would put you at 17 or 18 years of age. I was hoping 18 so I asked instead reporting the thread as a possible underage poster.

To be honest, I have discussed this question with several individuals over the years and other than erogenous zone and survival of the species, I don't think any one has come up with a definitive answer because it is rather subjective and personal.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2010, 06:11 AM

I think they are attractive because they look so damn good. Most of the time anyway. There are always exceptions.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 5, 2010, 02:16 PM

A favorite author of mine described them as mathematically elegent fifth order functions.

I personally enjoy the touch and the intimacy.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2010, 04:44 PM

OK, I'll bite.

Take a random female (I'm male) and only certain parts will stand out as "attractive". You could have a pretty face and be overweight, yet the face is attractive. Hair may be attractive. Leggs may be attractive. Hips might.

With some body parts, the breasts in particular, they can be dressed up or dressed down. Dressed down: jogging suit and no bra. Dressed up: evening gown. An attrctive breast might be described as "percky" or the entire breast moves with the body. Toned and not saggy.

It's a part of the female body that can be altered by clothing.

Sometimes it's not exciting completely naked.

The other extreme might be "breast men". They may be looking for certain characteristics only.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 5, 2010, 04:58 PM

Just to clear up the age issue;

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...ality-u-b.html

It doesn't matter what they're asking, this forum is for over 18 only.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2010, 05:04 PM

I don't know WHY, but I just DO.

When I was single, you could have put a nice pair of breasts on a BROOM and I would have danced with it.

That's just me.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 5, 2010, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepItSimpleStupid View Post
    OK, I'll bite.

Take a random female (I'm male) and only certain parts will stand out as "attractive". You could have a pretty face and be overweight, yet the face is attractive. Hair may be attractive. Leggs may be attractive. Hips might.

With some body parts, the breasts in particular, they can be dressed up or dressed down. dressed down: jogging suit and no bra. Dressed up: evening gown. An attrctive breast might be described as "percky" or the entire breast moves with the body. Toned and not saggy.

It's a part of the female body that can be altered by clothing.

Sometimes it's not exciting completely naked.

The other extreme might be "breast men". They may be looking for certain characteristics only.

Aaah, that be me.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Apr 5, 2010, 05:10 PM

I am a female and I think breasts are very attractive, not only mine, but "alot" of other women's! It doesn't even matter what size they are...
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2010, 05:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    I am a female and I think breasts are very attractive, not only mine, but "alot" of other womens! It doesn't even matter what size they are....
    I'm even attracted to the fact that you find them attractive. THAT'S the allure of the bosom!
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Apr 5, 2010, 05:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmjoseph View Post
    I'm even attracted to the fact that you find them attractive. THAT'S the allure of the bosom!
    Absolutley I do...

There is something about the woman's anatomy that I find sexy! Just this past weekend, my boyfriend and I went to a strip club! Why? Because I think women are attractive! There are so many things about them that I find attractive...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am not attractive to her [ 13 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for about 3 years. And we live together. I love her with all my heart and I believe she feels the same but not sure. Like every couple, we have our differences and she is 23 and I am 41. Yeah, I know what your thinking. I love her with all my heart and we had a fight,...

I have a fried who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes? [ 12 Answers ]

:D I have a friend who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes?

My boyfriend never makes the first move and makes a lot of excuses about sex [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am a recovered sex addict and I have some emotional issues as well but sex if very important to me and my boyfriend and me never have sex anymore I don't remember the last time we even were intimate sometimes if I start touching on him he will normally just jerk off to finish and its so...

Am I attractive? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have looked on the internet and cannot find a answer... maybe somebody can help. Imagine if you can... I am 35 yrs old, 5'7, long brown hair, hazel eye's, and I wieght 140lbs.. am I a tub or am I attractive... I think this would be a good question for a fitness kind of person... should I...

View more questions Search