Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gw+1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2010, 09:57 AM
    Briggs and stratton repair manual 16 hp vanguard
    Small oil leak at crank seal of 16hp v-twin vanguard, can the seal be replaced without engine teardown?
    buzzytime Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2013, 10:00 AM
    How to do timing on 16hp vangard
    buzzytime Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2013, 10:01 AM
    How too time a briggs 16hp vangard

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs & Stratton 18 HP Vanguard [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to fix a Toro 3100 Triplex mower used on a golf course. The machine has about 2500 hours on it. It is powered by a I am trying to fix a Toro 3100 Triplex mower used on a golf course. The machine has about 2500 hours on it. It is powered by a Briggs & Stratton 18 HP Vanguard V-Twin ...

Briggs Stratton Vanguard ignition [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a 15 year old high-end pressure washer with a 16hp Briggs Vanguard on it. It would run for awhile then shut-down. I took it to the local shop, because we were very busy. They replaced the carb, and tuned it up. It would fire up right away, but still died. It also didn't charge the...

Briggs and Stratton Vanguard 16 HP Vertical engine [ 1 Answers ]

Briggs and Stratton Vanguard 16 HP Vertical engine what is the push rod gap for intake and exust

Briggs and Stratton Vanguard 18 hp engine [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how to drain the oil on a Vanguard Briggs and Stratton 18 hp engine? I have located the drain plug but there is some kind of plastic fitting over it with a flip-off nozzle on the end as if this is where the oil drains. It does not appear that the plastic fitting comes off. So,...

Briggs & Stratton 16 hp Vanguard [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I have a this 16 HP Vanguard motor that came on a Dosko stump grinder. My problem is that the fuel will weep into the block and fill my cylinders. It also drips out of some sort of metal intake line that has nothing attached to it. This intake does suck air as it will kill the engine if...

View more questions Search