Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    belovedgift Posts: 69, Reputation: 13

Apr 2, 2010, 09:25 PM
    Atheist! Do you believe that people have a soul or a spirit to speak of.
    WE all know that atheist believe in the absence of deity,but does this belief presuppose the absence of spiritual beings in all forms,or even the notion of the human soul?
    sendosha Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Jun 4, 2010, 01:14 AM

Athiests believe that there is no such thing as souls, spirits, heaven, hell or any other afterlife.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2010, 10:32 AM
    Being an atheist is simply living with the absence of a deity, no more no less. Individuals within that group may have other views towards souls. A atheist usually base their lives on reason and free thinking instead of faith so something that is not proven is usually not believed.
    OveRLoxD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 05:38 PM
    Wrong, An atheist just lacks belief in a God, they can believe in Ghosts and stuff.

I am an Atheist I don't believe in god I used too but I never will again, But ghosts I believe are real and the only reason I do, is I have saw one when I was 7, I was lying in my bed looking up at the bunk above me with my lights on, and all of a sudden I saw to heads stick through the bunk above and just look at me, I recognised one it was my Grandma who died 4 years before, But the other I had no clue.

1 week later I saw a picture of my Grandfather who died years before I was born and he looked the same as the other face that stuck through my bunk. I could not have imagined my grandfather because I had never seen a picture of him before. That made me realise Ghosts are real.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 4, 2012, 05:59 PM
    Doesn't anybody pay attention in school anymore? Punctuation, grammar, spelling... all down the toilet...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I speak to people who have died? [ 11 Answers ]

10 years ago I suddenly lost my dad hed been ill like me from the day he was born... is there anyone who can speak to him? His names clive evans born 20/07/1945 I want to know if he's with my sister and grandad and what he thinks of us all, he used to call me by a nickname which if you can talk...

3 year son doesn't speak completely,speak single and easy words [ 2 Answers ]

3 year old son he speak only fews words like,papa,mummy,bhaiya,didi,dada,mama,nana,nani,doggy etc.he seems to be very slow in learning things as compare to others children's.he has started gng to play school,his teachers say he is improving day by day,but I'm wondering what will gng to happen with...

The Atheist and the Bear [ 3 Answers ]

=: The Atheist and the Bear := An atheist was walking through the woods. "What majestic trees! What powerful rivers! What beautiful animals!" he said to himself. As he was walking alongside the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. He turned and saw a 7-foot grizzly ...

Atheist Organizations [ 131 Answers ]

Hello: I'm an atheist. However, I've never found the need to bond with other atheists. Indeed, in my view, an organization for atheists is an anathema to atheism. In fact, I don't believe there IS an atheist organization. Simply put, they don't exist. Besides that, a very good reason of...

View more questions Search