Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    makeupgal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2003, 09:11 AM
    Will I get back with my ex boyfriend?
    My ex boyfriend dumped me about 4 months ago a week before my exams! We didn't speak for ages and then we made up but he was jealous because id formed a good friendship with his best mate. Recently we've got on really well and we went to the cinema together the other week and had a lauf. 2 weeks ago we went for a walk along the beach and ended up kissing and spent the rest of the evening and walk home kissing, and holding hands. He even had a go at some guy who was coming on to me! I asked him what was going on with us and he said I was special to him and that he had never meet anyone who had made him so happy but he wasn't sure if he wanted me back because he's scared of commitment! He told me he still had feelings for me, and I could tell he was being really sincere. The only problem is we haven't talked about that night since and last Sunday we had a massive row and he told me that night meant nothing and he doesn't have feelings for me! He then said he doesn't want me to be in his life anymore, and we haven't spoken since! I'm really confused because I know he still likes me and he's never cared about someone as much as me before! I was his 1st proper girlfriend. What do you think?
    My birthday is 31/12/1984 and his is 10/05/83

Now at the pub the other day we were talking about sleeping together and we even went into the toilets with the intention of doing it but in the end we didn't... I didn't want to do it unless I knew it was more than that but its now been 8 months since we split up and we're still attracted to each other and want to sleep togther... do you think we soon try again to get back togther and maybe now he'll be ready to commit?
    AngelwithVision Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2003, 09:33 AM
    Re: Will I get back with my ex boyfriend?
    I believe that there is always a second chance if you both are willing I feel he loves you, but it would not be wisely to push him to make the dission now because he really doesent seem to be ready at the moment that may change in the future if you give him the time he needs and simply enjoy what you have for now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

How do I get my ex boyfriend back? [ 31 Answers ]

My ex and I are both 21, we grew up together since the age of 7, our families are good friends, plus before we got together we all used to hang around together, so we have the same friends. We started going out when we were 18, he was more into me at first, and it was brilliant, then something made...

I want my ex boyfriend back... [ 4 Answers ]

I really love my ex boyfriend. Because of my bad attitude, he dump me. I have been not a caring, good girlfriend. But I promise that I will change all my bad attitude. He don't trust me. I loved him for 7 years and we dating for a year. I really need him in my whole life. I Love Him. Help me.

How to get my ex boyfriend back [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I was with my ex-boyfriend for 2 months we got on really well mostly meet the weekends as he worked about 3hrs away and worked long hrs. He is a quite but really nice there isn't too many off them out there. Well he finished with me and I didn't see him for a while after but when I did...

I want my ex boyfriend back [ 67 Answers ]

I really love my ex and I don't know if he will give me another chance. I need really good advise on this so if someone please could help me thank you. I asked him out and he's thinking about it he said he likes me. He put this screenname as "steph ur sexi 4 life too" because I put it first and...

View more questions Search