Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ragad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2010, 03:57 PM
    Am a citizen of Saudi Arabia embraced religion survey of almost 18 years and this, I
    Am a citizen of Saudi Arabia embraced religion survey of almost 18 years and this, I think it is the only way to deal with violence, hatred and injustice existing in the Islamic religion and the last results have been subjected to kill my dad at the hands of those terrorists who claim to Peace Now, I want to help in my case because I have all the documents that prove true, my words
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2010, 04:59 PM
    Hi, ragad!

What specifically is your question, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Saudi Arabia safety place to go? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I get to stay in Saudi Arabia for next two years and wonder the actual situation there. Is it safe country for non-muslim foreigner to stay and go around? Is there any limitation of internet access? Thank a million. B.B

Manpower recruitment in Saudi Arabia [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to procure manpower in saudi arabia by 15nt of June, what will the fate of this new efforts

UL Certification in Saudi Arabia? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if UL Certification is a requirement in Saudi Arabia? We are reworking a motor for a piece of hospital equipment to be 220v/60mz and need to know if we have to go through this step to export.

Saudi Arabia [ 5 Answers ]

What does diplomatic issue mean?

View more questions Search