Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ghostexpert900 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2010, 11:22 AM
    Where are good places to buy make up
    Hi I'm looking for good places to buy make up and I'm only 10 but there's this boy I like and he likes me to and there's other girls that like him and there much prettier than me and I want to be pretty and just get a boy for once HELP!!
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2010, 11:40 AM

Hi ghostexpert, personally I think 10 is a little young to be wearing make-up.
    I know that sounds unfair but when you get older you will understand why. It just looks wrong.

I also think 10 is a little young to be dating boys as well. You have your whole life ahead of you to be worried about things like that.
    I didn't get my first boyfriend until I was 18. I had my friends up until then and I was happy.

If you really want to wear make-up I would be asking your mom if it's OK to get a lip gloss. Not a colored one, just clear to make your lips shiny. You can get flavoured one's too, I have a cola flavoured one :D

Apr 2, 2010, 02:49 PM

(shazamataz)
    Where to u get the flavored lip glosses?

P.S. I have vanilla flavored
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Apr 2, 2010, 02:57 PM

Hello Ghostexpert900,

You can get lip gloss at your local Walmart.

I do, however, agree with Shazamataz. I would ask your Mother first. FYI I didn't start wearing makeup until I was 18.:)

Apr 2, 2010, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    Hello Ghostexpert900,

You can get lip gloss at your local Walmart.

I do, however, agree with Shazamataz. I would ask your Mother first. FYI I didn't start wearing makeup until I was 18.:)

Thank you so much for the advice now I feel comfortable with not wearing makeup becase I finally saw the beauty in me
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Apr 2, 2010, 03:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostexpert900 View Post
    Thank you so much for the advice now i feel comfortable with not wearing makeup becase i finally saw the beauty in me
    You're welcome cutie.:)

Apr 2, 2010, 04:41 PM

[IMG]motocross078[/IMG]
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2010, 04:46 PM

You can find flavored lipgloss at:
    -wal-mart
    -target
    -dollar stores
    -the mall
    - shopper's drugmart
    -rexall
    -walgreens
    -CVS

Makeup is fun. I do think 10 is a little young for makeup but lipgloss is fine. If you and your friends want to have a makeover day where you guys play with makeup, do eachother's hair, do eachother's makeup, paint your nails... that would be fun!
    139033 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2010, 09:43 PM

Hi ghostexpert ,

I think you are too young for all this. Your age itself would not allow you to follow all this.
    But still if you want to look pretty on some particular occasion , I have some natural stuff for you.
    1- If you are attending any party or any occasion, use fresh milk cream added with wheat floor, add some pinch of turmeric powder in it & make a thick past , & apply on your face & neck leave for 15 minute . Wash it with luck warm water .This will give a very bright golden shining look on you face

2- Apply fresh straburry juice fruit on your chicks & lips , leave for 15 minutes , wash it with normel water . You will get pinkinsh look.
    3- Apply hina powder on your hair. Your hair will give golden brown shine . For dark brown color you can use coffee powder in hina powder.
    4- Apply caoort juice your skin for redient look , just before 30 minutes before going out for party. You skin will shine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this Dell a good buy [ 8 Answers ]

Intel® Pentium® dual-core processor E5200 (2MB L2, 2.5GHz, 800 FSB) Genuine Windows Vista® Home Basic Service Pack 1 Microsoft Works 9.0 1Yr Ltd Hardware Warranty, InHome Service after Remote Diagnosis Dell S2009W 20" Widescreen LCD Monitor 4GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz- 4DIMMs 500GB...

Is the story in this book good? I'm not sure if I should buy it. [ 3 Answers ]

My mate went to a booksigning the other month and just bought a new book called The Patokafus Trilogy Book1 The Goldstone. She finished it two days ago and said it was brilliant and highly recommended to me. The thing is, she didn't tell me what it was about. I went on to other bookstore...

Make or Buy/Rent Decision [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure how to solve this without knowing the number of units being produced. I've solved problems similar to this before, but I've always been given the number of units or cost per unit. Can someone explain this in a relatively easy way? Super-Quick PCs manufactures laptop computers and is...

Make or buy? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me What the importance of make-or-buy studies for a company is ?

View more questions Search