Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DMCCLELL Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2010, 10:40 AM
    My Snow Blower Wheels are Locked
    I am trying to store my Snowblower and the wheels are locked? Tried starting it to move it that way. Butit didn't work. Any suggestions?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2010, 10:42 AM

What is the make and model of the snowblower?

If the wheels are "driven", then you have a problem with the drive.

Give us the make and model and one of us should be able to help you further.

Apr 2, 2010, 10:45 AM

Craftsman model # 536.881851
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2010, 11:04 AM

That is a "driven" model, which means that something is wrong with it's drive mechanism. Unless you are a gutsy do-it-yourselfer, your best bet is to take it to a local repair shop - or call Sears/Craftsman if it's still under warranty.

Apr 2, 2010, 12:53 PM
    Thank you for your help...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snow blower won't throw snow impeller works auger works new belt pushes up the chute [ 11 Answers ]

The impeller works the auger works put a new belt on the snow starts to come out the chute goes about six inches plugs no broken pin checked all I could

My van just locked its rear wheels due to lack of lubricating oil in the differential [ 1 Answers ]

I was driving my van when it just locked its rear wheels.I discovered the differential drain cock wasn't there and it had leaked out all the differential oil.Is there a good chance that when I refill it with the differential oil it will work just fine?

Rear wheels of Toro mower are locked [ 2 Answers ]

My Toro riding mower is sitting in my yard with the rear wheels locked. The motor will start, the cutting blades will rotate, but the riding mower will not budge, and it cannot be pushed. The rear wheels are frozen! What is wrong?

Snow blower [ 4 Answers ]

I have an older snow blower a Yardman it is about 15 years old what is the best Oil to use in it, and what spark plug would be best. Thank you

Snow blower not picking up snow [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Noma 5.0 HP snow blower that is not working correctly. The shears are not turning and picking up the snow. I've checked the shear pins, but they seem to be in good condition. What else should I check? Thanks

View more questions Search