Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reinsuranc Posts: 92, Reputation: 6

May 21, 2004, 10:29 AM
    Need hairstyle help
    Hi,

I am writing a fictional short story. I am looking for my female character to be sitting at her computer at work, bored. But she doesn't want to appear bored, as she starts to yawn. So she casually brushes a strand of hair away from her face, and then in the same motion, covers her mouth as she yawns, so that no one realizes the purpose was really to disguise the yawn.

My question is, is there a hairstyle where she can do this, with the key element being "in the same motion"? I don't want her to move her bangs out of her eyes, for example, because that would not be a single motion to then go to the mouth.

Is there a long-haired style with hair touching her cheeks and face (I am thinking Rachel on Friends)? And if so, how can I quickly describe this hairstyle?

Thank you.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 6, 2005, 08:44 PM
    Rachel from friends hairstyle is call the layered shag haircut. Some women love this hairstyle, it's a long layer cut with the front angled below the chin. If anyone is planning to get the shag cut, you can maintain the look with a hair dryer and round brush.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hairstyle Ideas... [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I recently got my hair cut, its short & layered. The longest layer I have comes to about the bottom of my neck but it doesn't quite touch my shoulders yet. & the shortest layer I have comes about half an inch past my ear. I did have about 9 inches of hair and got fed up with not being able to...

View more questions Search