Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tishanna Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Sep 18, 2003, 09:27 AM
    Will I have kids with this person?
    Hi,
    I wanted to know if I would have kids with this person.

My name is Tishanna 9/17/1978
    Dwayne 12/26/76

Thanks
    AngelwithVision Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2003, 11:51 AM
    Re: Will I have kids with this person?
    Well I know you love this person very much and he seem to love you the same.But make sure you know each other very well before making decisions like getting married or have kids. It seems you have not looked behind it all. Can you trust him 100 %? I see someone who makes promises to you but he may not keep them.

Is it really what he want ,marriage and comitment or even having children. Im not saying it won't happen, But be sure you both are ready and so no one gets dissapointed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

Who is the person on the picture? [ 24 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me who the person on the picture is? The person is suppose to be well known. http://www.da-shizzaoh.com/hvemerdette.jpg

I would like to grow and be a better person [ 23 Answers ]

But I find certain members of my family are against this, and would like me to be like at there beck and call. They come to me with all there problems and I feel like I am like a 24 hour social worker, there still asking my advice up until 11 or 12 oclock at night. The thing you may be asking is...

Very Lost Person [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I am new here and I am kind of at the end of my rope. I have not had a period for 3 months now and thought that I might have ovulated on May 31 or June 1 seeing how I have pain with ovulation. Well, over the last 4-5 days I have had severely tender breasts and increase in cervical mucas. I...

Ok So I am a cat person, with questions... [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I actually got some questions... On Mother's Day, a young stray female that was hanging around and my wife brought in a week or so earlier, had four kittens. I added a couple of pictures of the kids, they are cute little boogers. The tan are both male, and the grays are...

View more questions Search