Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tod124 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2010, 03:24 PM
    Need help identifying movie
    I saw it long time ago, and it really is bothering me, that I can't remember what it is. I only remember two scenes from it:

Man goes into hotel room or similar place, can't remember. There's maid who offers him room services, blowjob being one of them. She tells the man to call, if he wants anything.

In the next scene same guy is having sex with the maid, but they are interrupted by someone. Can't really remember was there someone knocking on the door, or did someone just barge in. Well, the maid leaves from the room, and those two guys begin talk about something.

Oh, and the maid was wearing red dress.

I hope someone recognizes the movie, even though I remember almost nothing of it!
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Apr 2, 2010, 02:11 AM

I remember the scenes as you describe, but not much else from the movie, so I can't place the movie name just yet.

The man, definitely was in a hotel room, I think in a small town or roadside motel in a hot/desert location. I'm pretty certain he was called in to wait for someone to contact him. Maybe for him to find/kill someone or to make some exchange.
    The maid you mention was also the receptionist/manager - The scene was her showing him the room when she offered the extra services.

One extra scene I remember is that later, he was meeting with 2 people, possibly the motel bar, and half-complained to them that they 'dragged me (him) out here, to the middle of no-where, where there's nothing to do... except the maid'.

I thought the man was Fred Ward, except I can't see from his filmography which movie it would be.

Maybe this will help a bit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying an old anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I'm trying to identify an old anime movie. It's most probably an 80's movie, or a really early 90s one. This is what I remember about it: - the main hero is a young male, blonde as far as I remember, who is living in a village by the sea, which is protected by the water by a big dam or...

Need assistance identifying an old 80s sci fi movie [ 1 Answers ]

What I know about the movie: it was made sometime in the 80s. I'm fairly sure the name of it was someone's name. It was an action sci-fi film. I only recall two scenes from this movie: the main character climbs out of a river or harbor or something and rests on the dock/pier for a little while...

Identifying anime movie from 80 and late 80's [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, these anime movies I saw when I was roughly 7-8 years old, and since now my grown age almost 30 I've tried search for them without any luck::confused: Im hopping you guys could help me out here, the movies are very old and on english dub as I remember, though I can't recall the titles. ...

Identifying old Anime movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. This has been bugging me for a while. I remember watching this anime movie years ago (1995 or before... mayeb) I don't remember much. I know the story centered around a young girl and that during the movie everyone started spontaniously bursting into monsters. I remember a scene where the...

View more questions Search