Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chryste Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2010, 11:36 AM
    A movie starring Cynthia Rothrock, movie centered in a house and a lot of gunfire
    A movie starring Cynthia Rothrock, don't remember much but most of the movie was shot in a house somewhere secluded I know she was an officer and I guess she and her partner were guarding a women whom they had in protective custody, some how during the night the people found out where they were staying and there was a shootout..
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Apr 1, 2010, 12:09 PM

Here's her page on IMDB Cynthia Rothrock. You should be able to find the movie you're looking for in the ones listed.
    Chryste Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2010, 02:54 PM

Thank u Blue Angel but the problem is most of the movies that are listed gives you no discription of that movie, I've tried countless times to find that movie but its hard to find a movie you only know or think you know a small part of I haven't seen it in 15 yrs, thxs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The Pirate Movie, starring Christy McNichol [ 9 Answers ]

I purchased my favorite movie online: The Pirate's Movie, starring Christy McNichol. But, when I received the movie, I tried to play it in my dvd player, and it said "wrong region." So, I tracked the company down, and they told me that it is a european dvd, and that I will not be able to play it...

A movie or documentary starring Ashton Kutcher. He is a wrestler [ 1 Answers ]

It is either a movie or a documentary style of movie. It stars Ashton Kutcher and michelle pfeifer. He is a wrestler, and he meets this lady with a deaf son. Ashton teaches the boy how to wrestle and he also has a relationship with the lady.the lady is a wedding planner and she ends up taking...

Children's movie from 80s that centered around a dog at a seaworld like place [ 2 Answers ]

I remember renting this as a kid. Idk if it was a movie that went direct to VHS or maybe it was a TV episode I can't remember. I remember it kind of centered/followed a dog around an aqarium or a seaworld park, at one point the dog is swimming around the tank with a glass bowlmlike mask on. There...

80's made for TV movie starring timothy hutton [ 1 Answers ]

I can't for the life of me remember the name of this movie but it had timothy hutton in it he played the oldest of 4 kids and there mother took off and he was trying to keep them all together I think it was in the early 1980's

View more questions Search