Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theresaschuring Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2006, 02:00 PM
    Home based business
    I am interested in doing one of them PT and wanted to know if there are any legitimate ones if you know out there.
    ScottKeeley Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2007, 10:02 AM
    There are legitimate opportunities with AFLAC, yes, the duck. MEGA life insurance company and MidWest National Life Insurance Company of Tennesee pay fair commissions.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2007, 05:43 PM
    [offending post was removed]
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 28, 2007, 06:23 PM
    I can no personally recommend Mega life or MidWest ( they are of course owned by the same people) they are basically health insurance sales, of hospital policies, ( not major medical) most of their sales is for their association ( and it is a good association) but the insurance they sell does not cover a lot, and a lot of people who buy it have the wrong impression of what they are getting. Not saying it is on purpose, but it happens a lot. I had their agents present their plans to me for three times, and each times ( perhaps all new agents)t they did not correctly tell me what the insurance plan was, they spent 2/3 of their presentation on their association benefits, and 1/3 or less on talking about the insurance, and most beat around the bush a lot when you asked about what their insurance paid for.

** AFLAC was always honest, I went to two of their interviews, and it was always one on one, and the managers never promise you that you can get rich, in our area they said that the 30 to 40 thousand a year for first year was realistic, ( not the 100,000 a year some of the other ones offered)
    They don't give you any leads, you basically start going down the street calling on business, but with their name it will open many doors,

If someone is actually interested in selling insurance ( and this is not for everyone) if they want to email me directly I can recommend some very good honest companies, but would rather do it not giving advertising to any company on here.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 28, 2007, 07:26 PM
    The Ameriplan USA web site properly explains what they do, the only thing not clear is what the first level person makes, and that the real money is only made by recruiting other people *MLM

But beyond that, the site was very forward on the program. I will give it a lot of credit for being very honest of their program, not normally seen in MLM programs
    stevehunter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2007, 02:31 PM
    I have recently started an online business and would like some help. What I am searching for is a reputable wholesaler of Harley Davidson products or other Harley aftermarket products. I hope someone out there can help.

Thank you!
    Shreenicole Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 05:45 PM
    I am trying to start a home base business in making gift baskets. But I have no clue in where to begin. Can someone help me start my own business successfully?
    Jam43 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 17, 2007, 07:02 PM
    You could try starting your own web-page for advertisement or start listing on eBay for a small fee. That would get the word out about your gift baskets.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2008, 07:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by going to make it
    sure is my email address contact me [personal email address removed]
    What is your business?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home Based Business Article [ 3 Answers ]

www.dynamic-xchange.com/home-based-business.php

Easy Home Based Business [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning to start some dropshipping program on Ebay. Can U suggest the evergreen HOT business area.

View more questions Search