Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    njvin18 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2010, 07:31 PM
    How much money to attain visa to enter USA from Russia?
    How much money does it cost to purchase a visa in russia to visit the USA?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Apr 9, 2010, 11:08 PM

If you mean application fee,it's $131, but you need financial documents to support that you have enough fund for your trip, i.e. airfare, accommodation, transportation, food, insurance, etc. plus you have to prove to the consul that you have strong ties to your home country.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 10, 2010, 06:02 AM

May I guess that the girl from Ghana is not working out and you are not looking at women in Russia

Apr 21, 2010, 05:35 PM
    How long does it take to get a visa to visit the USA from Russia?
    I am trying to find the cost and timing of getting a visa to visit the United States for a girl I have been emailing for some time now? She is from Russia...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 21, 2010, 05:50 PM

A lot of course is what type of visa, assuming merely a tourist, it is less than 200 dollars, and can be processed in about 10 days,

There are many process companies that add charges of @ 50 to 100 dollars if you are using a company to process it.

And of course while Ghana is the largest fraud area, Russia still has a lot of fraud still. If they ask for money to be sent by Western Union, it is a large red flag

Apr 22, 2010, 12:49 AM
    How long does it take to get a visa to visit the USA from Russia?
    The cost and time of a visa to visit usa from russia?

Apr 22, 2010, 12:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lawanwadee View Post
    If you mean application fee,it's $131, but you need financial documents to support that you have enough fund for your trip, i.e. airfare, accommodation, transportation, food, insurance, etc. plus you have to prove to the consul that you have strong ties to your home country.
    Thank You very much I appreciate your help!!

Apr 22, 2010, 12:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    May I guess that the girl from Ghana is not working out and you are not looking at women in Russia
    Thanks for sharing your opinion, the girl from ghana was russian, not that its any of your business anyway!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can we apply for a visitors visa for my parents who are on B2 Visa in USA [ 1 Answers ]

My Parents and Inlaws are on a visitors visa(B2) in USA. They wish to travel to Canada for a visit. Are they eligilble to apply for a canada visitors visa. If so what are the documents needed for them. Also can I club them with my application. I am on H1. Thanks, Abhijit

My wife with L2 visa did not enter US yet, can I file as married [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have L1 visa and also have SSN. My wife has L2 visa but she still did not enter to US. I am planning to apply for ITIN number for my wife and send the application(W7form) along with my returns. In that case can I file my returns as married and claim accordingly? Or is it that she did...

US born citizen wants to enter USA again? [ 1 Answers ]

A US citizen whose also holds Malaysian citizenship and Malayisia passport but without a US passport (when she first entered Malaysia, she followed her mom a Malaysian), now she would like to use her Malaysian passport and US birth cert to enter US, her country of birth, is she required to apply a...

View more questions Search