Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twosassy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2010, 04:37 PM
    Gospel songs step by step sung by black artists
    I am looking for a song titled "Step by Step" it was introduced by D. Elbert Dinwiddle in1956. Lyrics are Step by step I'm nearing the kingdom, step by step I'm going home, Jesus will welcome me in the kingdom, step by step around the throne. I have lyrics but I need the sheet music or the song. Can you help
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2010, 05:39 AM
    http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/r...cs-657945.html
    Tomirvin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2013, 03:50 PM
    Did you ever find the sheet music to this song? If not, email me at [email protected].

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have the manuel... I want ENGLISH step by step instructions on mp3/mp4 free music [ 3 Answers ]

As 4 answer... does not help. I have manual... I need step by step instruction in plain words . Not computor words that I don't understand /example /hit button that says... not feeds or something computor talk and words please from what I understand I might have 2 download music to netbook then to...

Step-Father Signed both Prenup and Postnup Agreements to Support Step-Child [ 6 Answers ]

My husband signed both a prenuptial and a post-nuptial agreement to educate, maintain and support my children, his step-children. My husband sued me and my children (his step-children) over the agreements several years back but changed his mind and signed a release of all claims, an agreed...

Artist of Gospel song Step by Step [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys. Can someone please help me find the female artist or female group of the Very old gospel song Step by Step. It starts.. . Step by step. Day by day. I'm on my way.. . But in the very beginning of the song the lady is telling a story or talking. This song is probably out of the late 80's...

View more questions Search