Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2010, 11:15 AM

Uh ho... seems they are not understanding what's happening to them right now... :(

I wish you good luck hheath... and may you get out victorious without a scratch :)

Is it possible to put them all in a separate room?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Sep 3, 2010, 11:29 AM

Unky spent last night in a room by himself. It didn't help. I've decided that they just need to deal with each other and get it over with. I think it's just unky's constant growling and hissing that's setting the others on edge.

Alty's just hiding somewhere, avoiding everyone. Edith is avoiding everyone in a different room. Spot and zoe are OK around each other, until another cat enters the room and they remember they're supposed to be hissing at each other. Unky is sitting in the window complaining and keeping a wary eye on me (I've already gone toe to toe with him a couple times, and won).
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2010, 11:40 AM

I wonder how true is the saying that cats like to play with a wool ball...
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Sep 3, 2010, 12:04 PM

It's true. I had to go hunting through the entire house to find a spool of thread the cats took off with, the last time I was sewing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My edith [ 4 Answers ]

I want to bring my ghananian partner to holland. What does she need to get permission to leave Ghana?

A New Mommy [ 4 Answers ]

What do I do? I just had my baby a week ago and I'm breast feeding him and baby daddy wants to take him to he's mom's house.. I keep on telling him no to understand that he is small but he says he doesn't give a **** what I say... he's never helped me with anything for the baby.. and some times...

I'm a mommy. [ 6 Answers ]

I had a beautiful baby boy on Sept. 19th.. he is premature.. 11 weeks to be exact.. he is a little fighter.. I had some complactions and the dr didn't want to risk my life to carry him full term... but he is doing so wonderful.. breathing on his own and all.. he was born at 28 weeks and 3 days.. he...

Mommy who needs to know [ 10 Answers ]

o.k so here is my story , when I was 17 I had a son I was really young ang hated his father , I lived with my grandma , and right after I had a baby my great grandfather died so my grandma couldn't help me so I moved in with baby dad and his family ,I really wasn't ready to be a mom , so I went out...

View more questions Search