Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artmcbeth Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2010, 10:28 PM
    No link to base move closer to base
    I just bought another handset for my panasonic phone. I try to register it and it doesn't work. I have a KX-TG5622 base and the handset is KX-TGA560B. The base phone and another handset work fine.
    artmcbeth Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2010, 09:20 AM

In this case, the problem was solved by pressing "menu", "O", "O", then "ok" appears in the window. Press the soft key under "ok" and the phones link-up.
    lotsofkids5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 11:03 AM
    1st) you must identify the ranking order of your handsets. Put all your handsets in the main base cradle and it will tell you which phone is your handset ie: (1) (2) (3) (4). (if you are reseting a handset, chose a number that is missing to reset your phone to) Now, with NO handsets in the main base cradle. Hold your phone and press "menu", then key in the numbers 00. Now, don't do anything with your handset. Go to the main base cradle. On the bottom, where it says "locator" press the "select" button until you get the desired phone rank needed. H1,H2,H3 etc... Then, press and hold the "call" button, under "intercom". (The charging light should start flashing) Now, go to your handset and press the "OK" button on the top upper right corner. At this point, your phone should be working!

If you are still having problems, call Panasonic Customer Service at 1-800-211-7262 for tech support. PS: your handset may show model KX-560B, but your main cradle base will show the actual phone model listed as KX-TG5633

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Handset on Panasonic Phone "no link to base" [ 12 Answers ]

I have had the same Panasonic (land line) phone for years- and suddenly the handset isn't recognized by the base ("no link to base. Move closer to base and try again") Phone is plugged in as usual- and the speaker phone works fine to answer or to initiate a call.

Gold base and blue base hair color [ 2 Answers ]

I have many times colored my hair in years past. I always used miss clairols blondest beige and it always turned out fine. About 4 years ago I grew it all out my natural color. Light light brown (dishwater blonde) Anyway.. last night.. I decided to color my hair I bought lightest golden blonde...

Link of IRS data base with passport issue and renewal [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any substantiation to the rumor that the U.S. government has now linked the data bases of the IRS with those for passport renewals? Any cases where an American living overseas has been refused a passport renewal because he/she has not filed with the IRS in recent years?

Dry laid Flagstone: sub-base only, or sub-base and base? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Northern VA and am installing dry laid 1.5" natural cleft flagstone on 4" of bluestone sub-base. I'd like this 500 sq ft. patio to last 20 years or more. My question: Is it overkill to add 2" of stonedust as a base on top of the bluestone sub-base, or is this unnecessary? If my...

View more questions Search