Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamal.hayward Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2010, 04:10 PM
    This movie is some kind of political thriller. The movie has a black man at a dinner
    This movie is some kind of political thriller. The movie has a black man at a dinner party who makes eye contact with a white woman at the table. Next scene, they retreat to the bedroom... Later on in the film, it turns out this woman is working for an agency who's trying to set him up. Her father is the head of the agency and in the end, her identity is compromised she's killed and thrown in a hole of some sort.

The Black man could be Dennis Haysbert, Jeffrey Wright, or Don Cheadle. The movie is no more than 3 or 4 years old. The father looks into the hole and sees his daughter had been killed.

Also, the drug dealer that murders her finds out she's a spy after they've just had sex. He gets a phone call while she's still in the bed. He grabs her and orders his men to kill her. There is also a Jewish man who is in on the corruption, and is afraid of losing all of his money. He has a hidden safe with rare coins/ bonds that he tries to conceal.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2010, 06:17 PM
    Check these Don Cheadle movies.

Don Cheadle - Yahoo! Movies - 24k
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Mar 31, 2010, 05:50 AM

Parts of what you describe are similar to this movie, so maybe it's the one;

The Bank Job - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a thriller movie with a couple of young boys with powers and black eyes [ 1 Answers ]

A movie with a couple of boys with powers and black eyes at one part in the movie they made they car go invissble so police couldn't find them and one of the characters girl friend keeps dreaming about spiders

What movie is this? Black man and white man lost at sea in a small boat. [ 1 Answers ]

Somebody please help me with the title of a movie, more than likely a TV movie but could have been a theater movie that was probably made in the seventies. I was 9 years old in 1977 and the only scene I remember was of a black man and a white man in a small boat lost at sea and at one point they...

Looking For Movie Title of 90's Movie That Was Kind of Like Secret Garden [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for the name of a movie and can't find it anywhere, its been driving me crazy for like the past three years. It's a chaldren's movie that I remember being similar to the Secret Garden. All I can remember is that a little girl is told not to enter a room, and she ended up finding...

Movie - main character a black man called Felix [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I remember seeing this movie when I was relatively young, so early 90s, although it may have been an 80s movie. It was really violent, and it's always stuck in my mind, cause the main guy scared me so much. He was a black guy called Felix, and in one part of the movie he stabs a cop's...

View more questions Search