Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rkking4321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2010, 11:38 AM
    I have a set of Topps 1990 baseball cards. How much are they worth?
    I have a set of Topps 1990 baseball cards how much are they worth?

[QUOTE=rkking4321;2295565]I have a set of Topps 1990 baseball cards how much are they worth? Do you know a ball park figure?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2010, 03:57 PM
    Hi, rkking4321!

You had asked your questions on the really old and archived thread of someone else. So, I merged and titled your questions to a thread on their own so that they will get noticed the most.

Concerning your question, I found possible price ranges on the following sites.

Baseball Card Topps Value 1990 - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at NexTag - Price - Review

1990 Topps Baseball Cards - CheckOutMyCards.com

1990 Topps Baseball Cards Complete Factory Sealed Set - Topps Baseball Cards

Are my 1990 topps baseball cards worth anything? - Yahoo! Answers

Amazon.com: 1990 Topps Baseball Cards Complete Factory Set (792 cards): Toys & Games

Amazon.com: 1990 Topps Baseball Cards Box (36 packs/box, possible Sosa & Thomas Rookies): Toys & Games

1990 Topps Regular #473 Joe Price, Boston Red Sox Baseball Card -Sports Cards Universe

1990 Topps Traded Carolina Panthers Ricky Proehl Rookie Card - SportsAuthority.com

As you'll find by clicking on the links, it does depend on what you have and the condition in which they're in.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much are my baseball cards worth? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a complete 1992 topps set, 2 complete 1992 score, complete 1992 upper deck, complete 1993 upper deck, complete 1993 score does anyone no how much they would be worth?

1966 Topps Baseball cards [ 1 Answers ]

Where do I find a FREE list of all the cards in the 1966 Topps Baseball set? Or any set, for that matter? Thanks

Baseball cards worth [ 1 Answers ]

How much is my 1975 mike schmidt baseball card worth card number 70?

Vintage baseball cards; Set of 1986 baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I go to find out about selling my baseball cards?

1990 Bleachers Baseball Cards 23kt goldleaf [ 1 Answers ]

Just thinking about a couple of sets of cards I have put away and have no idea what they might be worth. They are both limited and low numbered sets from Bleachers. Both sets feature three cards with gold leafing. They have certificates and hard plastic cases that went on the day they were...

View more questions Search