Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Drako11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2010, 06:56 AM
    Need a wiring diagram for a 14.5hp Briggs and Stratton model number 287707-0224-01
    Need a wiring diagram for a 14.5hp Briggs and Stratton model number 287707-0224-01. Looked on the Briggs and Stratton site, was unable to find.

Thanks in Advance

Check out some similar questions!

5hp briggs and stratton tiller motor need model # or replacement motor [ 3 Answers ]

I have an earthquake tiller model 5020 with a 5hp briggs and stratton motor that I need to replace but I can not find the model of the motor. Does anyone know which motor replaces that motor or do you know the model number of the motor that was used on that tiller?

Can I replace a Briggs & Stratton engine model 31F707 (17hp) with a 31C707 (17.5hp)? [ 1 Answers ]

My B&S 31F707 17hp engine locked up and can't get it to turn, so looking to replace the engine with a B&S 31C707 17.5 hp since it is less than half the price of an exact replacement. Does anyone know if this will work? Or what I need to look for specifically to see if it will fit?

17.5 ohv Briggs and Stratton wiring ( need diagram ) [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 17.5 ohv briggs and stratton that I am putting on a racer and need a wiring diagram so I can make it work from the factorty switch. I want to by pass all the safety wiring if possible. I just need to find a wiring diagram so I can get it wired up. I need to know if someone can help me or...

Briggs and stratton wiring diagram [ 6 Answers ]

I have an 11 hp briggs and stratton motor, model# 252707 type# 0622-02 code# 87121911 that I am having to rewire completely. I have everything figured out except the lights and the charging system. I have 2 black wires coming out of the alternator one has more volts than the other but both are...

Briggs & Stratton 3.5hp Model 98902 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Bolens Edger with a 3.5 Vertical Shaft Briggs which I purchased used with this problem: After priming the carb, the motor will start (it may take a couple of tries to keep it running) Once it keeps going, the engine seems to oscillate (revs up and dies down, revs up and dies down...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.