Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Mar 29, 2010, 01:25 PM
    What the Family Law system has to deal with
    Many times paternity fraud arises because women are required to name the father of their child(ren) in order to claim public assistance.
    The following are all replies that Dallas women have written on Child Support Agency forms in the section for listing father's name and details. These are genuine excerpts from the forms.

In many cases default child support orders are issued on little better evidence than this. Jim Munson and Peter Smith beware, you could end up paying support for all these kids... and you needn't live in Dallas or know these women. And if you live in Colorado, as of 2006 once a child support order is entered you cannot use paternity testing to challenge the order.

1. Regarding the identity of the father of my twins, child A was fathered by Jim Munson. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of child B, but I believe that he was conceived on the same night.

2. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my child as I was being sick out of a window when taken unexpectedly from behind. I can provide you with a list of names of men that I think were at the party if this helps.

3. I do not know the name of the father of my little girl. She was conceived at a party at 36** Grand Avenue where I had unprotected sex with a man I met that night. I do remember that the sex was so good that I fainted. If you do manage to track down the father, can you send me his phone number? Thanks.

4. I don't know the identity of the father of my daughter. He drives a BMW that now has a hole made by my stiletto in one of the door panels. Perhaps you can contact BMW service stations in this area and see if he's had it replaced.

5. I have never had sex with a man. I am awaiting a letter from the Pope confirming that my son's conception was immaculate and that he is Christ risen again.

6. I cannot tell you the name of child A's dad as he informs me that to do so would blow his cover and that would have cataclysmic implications for the economy. I am torn between doing right by you and right by the country. Please advise.

7. I do not know who the father of my child was as all blacks look the same to me.

8. Peter Smith is the father of child A. If you do catch up with him, can you ask him what he did with my AC/DC kc/s?

9. From the dates it seems that my daughter was conceived at Disney World; maybe it really is the Magic Kingdom.

10. So much about that night is a blur. The only thing that I remember for sure is Delia Smith did a program about eggs earlier in the evening. If I'd have stayed in and watched more TV rather than going to the party at 1** Miller Drive, mine might have remained unfertilized.

11. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my baby, after all when you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.

So it isn't too surprising to find that men are fingered as fathers when they aren't. What is astounding is that such false claims are supported by courts and child support agencies. In effect men are enslaved to support children they probably have never known and almost certainly are not allowed to visit even if they once regarded the child as theirs.

In many cases men have default paternity judgements entered against them, without ever receiving notice, to support mothers they have never known. In one case reported to the Equal Justice Foundation, Riverside County in California began garnishing the wages of a man in South Carolina for child support because he had a similar name even though he had never lived in California and had no idea who the woman is. Also, the child in question was 16-years old before the default support action was begun.
    Almost never is the adulteress or slattern whose behavior produced these children held to account. In fact, they are usually generously rewarded. Nor are the cads who impregnate these floozies likely to ever be faced with penalties for their fornication. In fact, he may be financially rewarded by the courts as well. While it is unusual for the court to order the cuckolded husband to pay child support directly to the biological father, as in the Richardson case, it is quite common for the wife's boyfriend to move into the family home with her after she gets a restraining order against her husband. The two vultures then live largely off the child support the court orders the former husband to pay his ex-wife. In today's redfem world the cuckold may also be required to pay the mortgage on his former home as well. All in "the best interests of the child" of course.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2010, 01:40 PM

Oh my goodness! I'm on the floor - priceless (and, unfortunately, true). Great read!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 29, 2010, 02:00 PM
    Fantastic I love it!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 29, 2010, 02:05 PM

1. Mandatory DNA tests before any child support is awarded.

2. Any mother who cannot name the father of her child is not permitted to collect Welfare of any sort on behalf of herself or that child.

3. Any woman who falsely names a man as a father simply to get child support loses her parental rights to the child

4. Any woman who is currently on Welfare that gets pregnant and cannot name the father loses her welfare benefits and is forced to choose adoption for the child.

5. Any man who denies a child and is discovered by DNA to have fathered the child is now required to pay DOUBLE the ordinary amount of child support. Please note: It's one thing to contest paternity if you were one of 17 men that were with her that night and you have a legitimate reason to wonder. It's something different entirely if you're just trying to avoid your responsibility.

How about we just start taking the kids away from these lying, skanky, bitter women and the men that were stupid enough to sleep with them? PLENTY of people would love to adopt infants!

There! Fixed!

Frankly, I'm starting to think child support is a joke. Half of the people trying to collect it live on welfare themselves, and half the people avoiding it have a lifestyle that I envy.
    stinawords Posts: 2,071, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2010, 10:29 PM

I must say this made my night!
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Mar 30, 2010, 10:32 PM

The newest trend...

When a childless couple divorces there is generally no issue of custody, except when there is a dispute about who will get custody of the four legged family members.

The ABA Journal E Report features a case in which a lawyer was appointed as guardian ad litem :eek::eek:for a dog in a contested custody dispute. This report lead a columnist for the Times and Democrat to imagine the negotiation for custody of a dog in a divorce:
    There would be many issues to discuss: Who will get primary custody and who will get visitation rights? Is joint custody a possibility? With whom does the dog spend holidays? Then there is the issue of doggie support: Who will be responsible for the dog's veterinary care and the associated expenses? Who will pay for his grooming? Well, at least the couple wouldn't have to argue about who pays for his education.

http://thetandd.com/columns/?p=115

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family law on common law relationships [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question about common-law relationship. I have been in this relationship for 15 years and it looks like we are heading in the "splitsville"!! I would like to know what are my rights? i.e. will I be entitled to a spousal support and what about my son, he lived with us for 15 years? ...

Family Law or Immigration Law vs. Marriage [ 0 Answers ]

Many users have been asking a lot of family law or immigration law questions on this section. These types of questions will be better served in another section of the forum. Family law questions should go here: Family Law - Ask Me Help Desk Family law questions involved any type of legal...

How to deal with stealing in the family [ 11 Answers ]

My sister and her husband stole many household things from my home when I am leaving in a very far way country. They also stole couple times from my parents who are in their 80 years. I confronted her and she is not talking to me or my family. Her kids who were contacting me by e mails before are...

My son in law has abandoned his family, no food, money,etc. Can Ohio law do anything [ 4 Answers ]

Is there anything legally that can be done in the state of Ohio to a man arrested when he disappears leaves with no money, food, heat, car, etc. with wife and two young children.

View more questions Search