Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    derek maguire Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2006, 06:29 AM
    Heating problem
    The problem I have is that my radiators would not get hot when turned thermostat up .but thermostat clicked when turned up,I have a 3 port control valve so I turned it from auto to manual then I got rads hot when I moved lever back to auto rads would not cool down so I had to switch off at control switch, don't know if it is motor on zone valve that is burnt out or the valve itself.can anybody help
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 4, 2006, 11:24 AM
    Bleed air out of system?
    derek maguire Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 4, 2006, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac1000
    Bleed air out of system?
    I have already bled the system. Thanks for your response. Any other suggestions would be gratefully received.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heating, fan problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have an American Standard heating/air unit that is 11 years old. Heating unit is located in attic, air is outside. Problem: First fan kicks on, clearing out CO2. Then I hear the gas light up the unit, then I hear another fan kick on blow the heated air through the ducts to the house. I hear a fan...

Heating Problem, please help... [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, I started having problems with my gas heat at the end of last year but then it got warm and I just said the heck with it. Well now its starting to get cold again and my heat is doing the same thing and I have no idea what it is. Ive got gas heating to my house with the central unit outside. I...

Heating problem [ 7 Answers ]

I have an oil fired heating system in my house with hot water baseboards. Most of the house is heated fine except for the kitchen and 2nd. Bathroom. These rooms or split off the main trunk feed and return lines but my main bathroom on the second floor is also getting it's heat from this line and...

Heating problem! [ 6 Answers ]

As I was watchingTV this morning I noticed that it was getting hotter and hotter in the house. I looked at the thermostat and it was not calling for heat, but it was still blowing very hot air. I turned the thermostat to the off position and it would not turn off. I tried cycling it through the...

View more questions Search