Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2010, 12:38 AM
    The Easter egg
    One Easter Sunday morning as the pastor was preaching a childrens' sermon, he reached into his bag of props and pulled out an egg. He pointed at the egg and asked the children, "What's in here?"

"I know, I know!" a little boy exclaimed,

"pantyhose!"
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Mar 29, 2010, 01:07 AM

that's where my mom's pantyhose come from ^_^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about girl who finds magic necklace at easter egg hunt [ 1 Answers ]

In the 80's or early 90's there was a movie on TV which was about a young girl who was a girl scout. I think her mother was a girl scout leader. They all went on an easter egg hunt where the girl found an easter egg with some kind of magic necklace. The only other part I remember is near the end...

Easter Egg [ 3 Answers ]

What did the Easter egg say to the boiling water? Its going to take awhile to get me hard, I just got laid by some chick Happy Easter!

Easter Greetings [ 1 Answers ]

Happy Easter everyone.

I saw a ghost while frying an egg then the egg turned blood red! [ 6 Answers ]

I was cooking at my fiance's Grandparents old farm house. I was standing at the stove frying eggs and noticed something looking at me from the other room. I looked and saw a shadow like creature disappear behind a wall. I looked back at the pan and the eggs were blood red! I screamed and then...

Easter Is Here [ 4 Answers ]

Just want to say Happy Easter to everybody here. Hope you all have a beautiful day. Joe

View more questions Search