Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bearleg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2010, 03:25 PM
    Find a book without the name
    I am trying to figure out the name of a book I read a few chapters of in a store. It is a black book with a grey fist coming down from the top of the book. It is about finding Gods on the Internet and this family chooses a Raccoon... any help??
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 28, 2010, 03:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bearleg View Post
    I am trying to figure out the name of a book i read a few chapters of in a store. It is a black book with a grey fist coming down from the top of the book. It is about finding Gods on the Internet and this family chooses a Raccoon..... any help????
    Divine Misfortune by A. Lee Martinez

Teri and Phil had never needed their own personal god. But when Phil is passed up for a promotion--again--it's time to take matters into their own hands. They find Luka, raccoon god of prosperity, and all he wants is a small cut of their good fortune. Oh -- and can he crash on their couch for a few days?

Gods, Robots, and Other Assorted Folks | Babel Clash

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

Need to find a book [ 1 Answers ]

The story is about a man who dies around thirty and comes back to life as a college student in his past. He knows what is going to happen and makes a lot of money gambling until he dies again and comes back a little later in life and still can relive his life.

Trying to find a book. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I remember a book or short story from when I was a child and I am trying to find the name of it. The story was about a father who took his son down a mine and the son saw a ghostly white figure of a girl. I know that is not a lot to go on but I am hoping it will jog someone memory. ...

Trying to find name of book! [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a book that became popular just recenty with the word "Bees" in it. If you watch "According to Jim" at night, Cheryl was reading it just a couple of nights ago. I don't think it is really about bees, but not sure what it is about. Thanks.

View more questions Search