Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eleura Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2003, 02:45 PM
    No clue in the zoo
    Hello

I have had so much change recently Im really confused and sad. Can anyone see when I will meet the right guy and where, if I will ever have and kids and what my career looks like for me?

Thanks so much, I really appreciate any help I can get

Gemini??
    heartbroke Posts: 163, Reputation: 24

Feb 21, 2009, 02:39 PM

Only you can answer that question. "what you career looks like for you". In my experience if you go looking for someone, you don't find anybody. Its really when you forget that you were looking for someone, they fall right into your lap. I just dealt with a gemini, if you want to keep someone around don't be up and then down, in then out. Like the Kate Perry song! You'll just scare him away
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Feb 21, 2009, 09:29 PM

I had a similar reaction to heartbroke. The first thing I noticed is that all of your questions are written in terms of what will happen to you, not what you can do. The concept of empowerment is an important one. Keep that idea of being in the driver's seat of your life in mind when you go to a psychic. While you are free to ask a psychic any question you want (although an ethical psychic will refuse to answer some kinds of questions), sometimes it is better to phrase your questions in terms of "how can I..." or "what are the tools that are available to me to..." or "what are the keys that exist in my life right now to help me find the right path."

The Universe will give you what you ask for. So ask judiciously.
    heartbroke Posts: 163, Reputation: 24

Feb 22, 2009, 11:26 AM

Thanks Alder, I thought of it myself!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Have No Clue! [ 2 Answers ]

OK. My husband is out of town. These things always happen when he is gone! I have two bathrooms in my home. One at one end of the house and the other at the opposite end (its a mobile home). Right next to the master bedroom and bathroom is the washer and dryer. Starting yesterday when the washer...

View more questions Search