Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grbrgrl5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2003, 08:49 PM
    Worried.  Need advice
    I will be out of a job at the end of the month because my boss is closing his business. There is a possibility that he may be back in business in March and I would have a job with him. There is also the possibility that I could get a job with another company which would be the job of my dreams! My question is will either of these things happen and if so, when? I'm really worried because I'm a single mom with 2 kids and can't afford to be out of work.
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2004, 04:47 PM
    Worried.
    My opinion is that you take the job of your dreams. It something always wanted and do. So go for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Worried. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Am a guy of 22 and at ma age I don't have a beard and there are no sign it would *** out in the next year,it worries me to c people below ma age wit beard and wit this I look younga than them,is there anytin I can do or use? I look a bit younga than ma age and very soon I'll be graduating...

I'm worried! [ 14 Answers ]

My dog is to skinny... I have German Shep she's about 14yrs latly she's been having problems walking up & down the stairs... and when I take her for a walk she falls behind.. wobbly when she walks.. and today she only ate one bowl of food... Can anyone tell me what's going on?

Black     ural Nationalism [ 1 Answers ]

Why would the formulation of a black aesthetic have been necessary at the moment in history of the Civil Rights / Black Power movement; and is it still a useful ?

View more questions Search