Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Mar 27, 2010, 12:06 PM
    Am I worried for nothing
    It's been a while since I have posted but I've been busy with my kids. But, I'm back and worried. I had my tubes tied two years ago and since then I have had a normal period every month, the only thing that changed after they were tied was that my AF signs would start about two weeks prior to me starting. My period was due to start yesterday and still nothing. I didn't have my usual two week AF sympthoms this month. I have been running to the bathroom with a tampon all day yesterday and today expecting it to come on. I usually wake up in the moring with heavy bleeding, so this morning I woke up and felt like I had blood all over me, so imagine my surprise when I went to the bathroom and there was nothing but a little clear discharge.
    I usually become very depressed two weeks prior but, I haven't in fact my mood has been really good. I did have a metallic taste and nausea all day yesterday but, not today. Just cramps and backache.
    With my last child I experienced the same signs I am now where I kept think I was starting but never did and she was conceived with the IUD in.
    I really don't know what to think, I don't have the money to run out and buy a test.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Mar 27, 2010, 12:11 PM

I am also very bloated, gassy, and constipated.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Mar 29, 2010, 11:34 AM

If you're only a day late, its too soon to worry. Anyone can be a few days late; sometimes it just happens.

Take a test if your period still hasn't come in a week or two.

P.S. the Dollar Store has HPT's that are fairly accurate. I've used them--they were always correct, just not as sensitive as more expensive brands.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

Worried [ 4 Answers ]

I'm kind of worried that I might be pregnant.. my boyfriend and I recently had intercourse and the condom was put on properly and I'm pretty sure there was no leaks or breakage... he withdraw and didn't ejaculate inside me.. im not on any type of Birth Control.. am I overreacting or is there a...

Should I be worried? [ 15 Answers ]

Ok I just recently got a PApillon puppy, she is about 9 weeks old now, and has had her first series of shots etc... I need to take her this week to get her next set. My question is lately her poop has had what looks like rice, for lack of a better word. Should I be worried? Is it worms or...

Should I be worried? [ 7 Answers ]

Ever since I started my period in the 6th grade, it has always been regular... I have NEVER been late and I ALWAYS know when I should start on the next month. I am 27 and this is the first time it has ever been late. I was supposed to start around the 14th of this month (I started my last period on...

View more questions Search