Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sheena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2003, 07:32 PM
    Can I trust myself?
    I think I'm beginning to fall for a friend of mine. I don't want to make any moves unless I'm sure because we're in a wonderful group and I'd hate to ruin the dynamic. I can tell that we've begun to feel each other out for the change in our relationship, but I'm not sure what message I should send.
    Am I just lonely and looking for touch wherever I can find it? I don't think so, but I'd much rather be safe than sorry in this case.
    Thank you!
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2004, 04:51 PM
    Can I trust myself?
    Yes you can you don't need a psychic to tell you that. My opinion is to listen your heart, soul and head If all 3 saying go for him/her then do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't trust him [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 7 years. We had some problems like all marriages, I thought but last Xmas he decided he wanted the divorce because he was not in love with me and could not leave like that anymore. He wanted freedom. He changed his mind about two months after that. He asked me...

Should I trust him? [ 26 Answers ]

I have a hard time trusting people in general but I'm dating my ex again after 3 years of not talking we broke up the 1st time 3 years ago because he cheated on me and I don't take that crap but I took him back a 2nd time and the same thing happened and now I'm dating him again 3 years later for...

Trust [ 7 Answers ]

I have been cheated on and beat since the age of 16. I am now 32 yrs old. How do you put all that behind you and trust a man?

How Can I Get Him To Trust Me Again? [ 2 Answers ]

Recently my boyfriend and I got into a huge fight. I have always had problems trusting the guys that I am with. I don't know why, but I always think that I can't trust them. Anyway... we got into a big fight one night and I had always told him that I trusted him. I have always trusted him. The...

How do I trust again [ 7 Answers ]

Hi ;) I am in a lot of confusion. I don't know what to do with my situation if my insecurities have really gotten the worst of me. I have been in a 4 year relationship I have thought of him as my soulmate the love of my life we have a beautiful little girl together. Well recently in April of 2004...

View more questions Search