Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freak139 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2006, 08:20 PM
    I can't figure out who it's by! Help!
    .:confused: I have been trying to figure out who this song is by and what it is called. It's a rock song sung by a guy really high pitched on the chorus and some of the lyrics are...
    "All I want, all I want is a little place of my own where I can rest my head."
    It's been on my mind forever, and they play it on 97.7 WGRD the fox
    coll Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Dec 4, 2006, 08:11 AM
    Hello there,
    I think the song you're looking for is "And We All Return To Our Roots" byy a band called The Forecast.
    Hope this helps!
    Xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help me figure out this movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I saw this film when I was very little and can only remember a few scenes from it. I hope that with what I remember someone can help me figure out what it is. Ok some random info about it before I begin is that it was played by actual people. scenes I remember: There is a girl following a...

Help can't figure out name of this song [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I have probably heard the song around 10 times normally in like bloopers or funny videos it is a sort of clown circus song. If anyone could please help me out it would be very helpful Thanks Crayfish

Can't figure out a song [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: I can't figure out a song. I heard it at Wal-mart while I was shopping. Some of the lyrics are, everybody knows my name, it's been too long since I've been home, been way too long, I keep giving just ain't getting back and only god knows why, take me to the river. Please...

Can't figure out song... [ 4 Answers ]

I have this song on a cd. But can't figure out what song it is. It is bothering me sooo much.. All that I wanted was you And more than I cared All that I needed was you And more than we shared You gave me yours Open your doors

Help me figure out this song!please! [ 1 Answers ]

Ahh it's driving me absolutely insane! I heard this song in a restaurant earlier and it's like... a chick singing about a little bit of love or something, and near the end she repeats it over and over but skips this one word, and then the last repeat she says the word, "everything"... and I don't...

View more questions Search