Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Megan2810 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2010, 04:32 PM
    Winnie the Pooh book... Help !
    This is a little weird but... when I was younger I had a hardback book with like loads of Winnie the pooh stories inside but then my mum sold it at a jumble sale without telling me around 4 years ago and I really want another copy on the front cover it was white with a picture of winnie the pooh holding a balloon and if you opened it up there was a map of the 'hundred acre wood' it was the original winnie the pooh (it was sketched pictures) but that's all I can remember about it.. does anyone know what the title of the book is or even better where I could fine another copy ?

Thanks.
    Tekiel Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2010, 05:52 PM

Hmm, I saw lots of possibilities (but couldn't find any good links to them). Try typing in "Winnie the Pooh book" in the Google Images and see if anything is familiar. For instance, this one:

The Complete Tales of Winnie-the-Pooh. Published in 1994.
    The Mookse and the Gripes A.A. Milne: The Complete Tales of Winnie the Pooh

Mar 29, 2010, 10:21 AM

Thank you for your answer.. I will check it out now :D
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Apr 3, 2010, 08:02 PM

From Wikipedia: "Winnie-the-Pooh was published in 1926, followed by The House at Pooh Corner in 1928. A second collection of nursery rhymes, Now We Are Six, was published in 1927. All three books were illustrated by E. H. Shepard."

Apr 5, 2010, 03:31 PM

Thank you for your answers.. I have now found the book and got my mum to order it online..
    Thanks again !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yellow Fuzzy Winnie the Pooh baby Pajamas [ 3 Answers ]

My sister and I have been looking for these specific pj's. We can't find them anywhere. You used to only be able to get them at Sears (about 15 or so years ago). They were yellow footed pajama's with winnie the pooh on the left? Side of the chest. I know at one point the bear was changed from pooh...

My puppy has traces of blood in his pooh [ 9 Answers ]

My new puppy (patterdoodle) x breed (patterdale terrier and a poodle) has been home now for 6 days and he is 11 weeks old tomorrow. He has been on a diet of dried food - and only ate one bowl of it since coming home, he prefers plain boiled rice mixed with tuna and my husband has gone to buy him...

Blood in kitten pooh [ 1 Answers ]

I have 5 kittens and one of their pooh as blood in it. What could cause this? I am scared I love all my cats.:(:(:confused::confused:

Orphaned kittens won't pooh [ 2 Answers ]

Help... how often should they pooh when they are being bottle fed? In 4 days only one pooh each for 6 kittens. They are peeing OK... thanks for any advice... mnd

Looking for book from The Weekly Reader Book Club, 60's or 70's, paperback, on WWI. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I trying to find a book that I bought in the mid-60's from The Weekly Reader Book Club. I believe it was simply called World War I. It's a small paperback. There's pictures in the book, one of which is subtitled "Doughboys to the Front". In this photo is my grandfather. I loaned...

View more questions Search