Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hallie78 Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2010, 03:00 PM
    I like him, he likes another girl, but pretty sure he likes me too
    I like this guy and he says he likes this other girl, but he never talks to her. I think he likes me because he always says he wants to make out with me and other stuff that I'm not going to share. He always asks who I like and stuff related to liking or kissing. He liked me all last year and I didn't like him back then. Did I blow my chances?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Mar 27, 2010, 07:41 AM

Sounds like he wants a friends with benefits arrangement. I'm guessing that you're not on the same page?

If you can't get on the same page, then leave each other alone, otherwise you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 27, 2010, 07:36 PM

He likes you all right and would be more than happy to use your body. So no, you didn't blow your chance, if you give him what he wants from you.

Mar 27, 2010, 08:48 PM

My friend said she's going to talk to him about it. Should I just tell him I like him or just let my friend get all the questions out of him and leave it there?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2010, 08:54 PM

You need to chill! Concentrate on school. Leave the guy alone. If he were interested, he would have told you by now!

Mar 27, 2010, 09:03 PM

Well he kind of has!
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2010, 09:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hallie78 View Post
    well he kinda has!
    Kind of! How?

Mar 27, 2010, 09:09 PM

He tells me he wants to makeout with me and some other stuff
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2010, 09:15 PM
    he tells me he wants to makeout with me and some other stuff
    That is not like. That is lust ! He likes someone else and tells you he wants to make out and "other stuff". The other stuff young lady is him wanting to get into your pants. I hope you are smart enough to know the difference. I'll bet he's told other girls the same thing. Don't fall for it! How old are you? How old is he?

Mar 27, 2010, 09:20 PM

Never mind you don't no what your talking about
    Expert

Mar 28, 2010, 05:37 AM

What's this other stuff? Going places to have fun, or getting over your house when your parents aren't home and doing the naughty with you?

Why can't you tell us how old you are? Is it because Kit Kat is right, and you don't want to be wrong?

Why can't you talk to the guy yourself? Why do you need a friend to do it for you?

Mar 28, 2010, 07:59 AM

Wer both 14 and of course I'm not doing it with him! I'm waaay smarter then that! Its called abstinence!
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2010, 10:20 AM
    wer both 14 and of course im not doing it with him! im waaay smarter then that! its called abstinence!

Sure you are... Don't you realize at fourteen his hormones and yours are raging? It may be innocent now but how would you feel if you go out with this guy and those raging hormones kick in. Pregnant or STD and him bragging about you being an easy conquest!

I'm not saying this to hurt you or make you feel bad about yourself.. Boys that age have a way of wanting to be the school "stud". You are way to young to be dating. Wait another year or two before you even consider getting a boyfriend and maybe by that time you will be mature enough to know the difference in love and lust. Good luck
    Expert

Mar 28, 2010, 10:56 AM

Be phone pals, and see each other at school, as I doubt your parents let you do more than that any way, without lying to them.

Mar 28, 2010, 01:25 PM

I'm not to young to have a boyfriend... I've had a ton since I was like 10. Im not having sex with anyone and he probably doesn't really mean it.
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2010, 01:30 PM
    im not to young to have a boyfriend... ive had a ton since i was like 10. Im not having sex with anyone and he probably doesnt really mean it.

Your parents allowed you to have boyfriends at ten years old! I don't believe that for a second! What year of school are you in? What is your GPA? You want advice here goes, leave the guy alone. Concentrate on your education! Fourteen is much to young to date! :rolleyes:

Mar 28, 2010, 01:41 PM

My parents don't care! Its nothing serious! I'm in A B honor role! I go to private school and I'm really smart! I don't even have to tell my parents if I have a boyfriend because they trust me! Just because I've gone out with a bunch of guys doesn't mean I'm not smart. I'm sure you think I'm a slut but I'm not. I've got guys who really want to go out with me but I turn them down for the guy I actually like. That's not slutty at all. How old are you? And when did you have your first boyfriend or kiss?
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2010, 01:45 PM
    my parents dont care! its nothing serious! im in A B honor role! i go to private school and im really smart! i dont even have to tell my parents if i have a boyfriend because they trust me! just because ive gone out with a bunch of guys doesnt mean im not smart. im sure u think im a slut but im not. ive got guys who really wanna go out with me but i turn them down for the guy i actually like. thats not slutty at all. how old r u? and when did u hav ur first boyfriend or kiss?
    Old enough to know a line of bull! Didn't say you were a slut! Grow up!

Mar 28, 2010, 01:50 PM

I am pretty old enough to keep myself in line! I'm grown up enough! I'm sorry that guys like me and sounds like they weren't so interested in you when you were my age
    Expert

Mar 28, 2010, 01:50 PM

You have had a ton of boyfriends, so why are you worried about this one?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He acts like he likes me, but likes another girl too [ 12 Answers ]

Ok so there's this guy who I really like, and he works at the stable where I ride my horse. He talks to me on Facebook and used to say I'm hot, and call me babes. He even asked me to come to his football game once at my school. When we see each other in person though, he stares at the ground. He...

I think this girl likes me (she knows I like her). Help me [ 9 Answers ]

There's this girl lets call her x. okay so me and x have been talking for over a month over msn messenger. She's in Houston TX and I am in New Zealand. She is 20 and I'm 23. We met on a Christian dating site. We are both non denominational christians. And I already told her she likes me. And she...

I like this girl and she likes me but she has boyfriend what do I do [ 2 Answers ]

I really like this girl, but she has a boyfriend but I know for a fact that she likes me to. Ive know her for a year. Her boyfriend told me that if I talk to her he'll kick my . What do I do about him, and how do I get her to leave him and go out with me.

View more questions Search