Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    solidzane Posts: 111, Reputation: 8

Mar 25, 2010, 08:20 PM
    Can you find a specific COPS episode by the name of the person on the episode?
    A member of my family was arrested on COPS, the episode was broadcasted, but we can't seem to find it... We know approximately when the episode aired, and obviously the name of the "suspect," but is that enough?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Mar 31, 2010, 12:45 PM
    Have you tried you tube? I was looking for an old Rescue 911 episode from 1994, it took a while but it was on there. Good luck!
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2010, 04:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by solidzane View Post
    A member of my family was arrested on COPS, the episode was broadcasted, but we can't seem to find it... We know approximately when the episode aired, and obviously the name of the "suspect," but is that enough?
    Do you know the name of the arresting officer? Assuming there was an arrest that is. You could possibly Google the officer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find a copy of the 20/20 episode about Elvis's prescription drugs? [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to get a copy of the 20/20 episode with Geraldo Rivera about Elvis's prescription drugs. I remember him (Geraldo) sitting with a pile of pills in front of him. Not much more recollection. Thanks

Top cops episode [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for an episode from "Top Cops" a TV show from the eighties or nineties. This episode featured "Eddie" from "Leave it to beaver" He was a cop and was shot at several times.

Really do want to see this episode! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi first timer here! Where can I see an episode of girlfriends where toni leaves the show for good? Thanks in advance!:)

CSI Episode [ 2 Answers ]

I once watched an amazing episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigators, and at the end they played to coolest oldies song ever. The episode was about a rich woman who was throwing a birthday party. She went to her closet to change for another part of the party when she disappeared. A man was found...

View more questions Search