Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Mar 25, 2010, 04:48 PM
    "Two of a Kind" dvd
    I am just wondering if I can find the series of the show "Two of a Kind" on dvd. For anyone who doesn't know what it is, it's a sitcom from the late 90s (98, 99 I think) it's starring mary-kate and ashley olsen.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2010, 04:44 AM
    http://www.tvaddicts.tv/movie/comedy/Two_Of_A_Kind.html - 9k

Mar 26, 2010, 03:22 PM

Well I appreciate your help but I need to try to find this in a store. I don't have a credit card so I can't buy anything online.
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2010, 11:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alliesuecat View Post
    well i appreciate your help but i need to try to find this in a store. i don't have a credit card so i can't buy anything online.
    The only other other place I found it was on Ebay. Find someone there who takes money orders or cashiers check and look at their feedback before you buy. I have found great things on eBay and most of the sellers are very honest. Good Luck. You might ask one of the video stores around you to order a copy. Good luck alliesuecat!:)

Mar 27, 2010, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    The only other other place I found it was on Ebay. Find someone there who takes money orders or cashiers check and look at their feedback before you buy. I have found great things on ebay and most of the sellers are very honest. Good Luck. You might ask one of the video stores around you to order a copy. Good luck alliesuecat!:)
    Well thank you! I think you've helped me out before and I appreciate it! I will let you know how my searching goes!:)
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2010, 11:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alliesuecat View Post
    well thank you! i think you've helped me out before and i appreciate it! i will let you know how my searching goes!:)
    You are so welcome! Hope you find it! Blessings!:)

This site may help he only takes money orders. He may have it on video, but you might get someone to convert it to DVD

www.greatvideovault.com Email him and ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings "just give me some kind of sign girl"? [ 2 Answers ]

I think it is a soul or R&B oldie by a group.

SONY DAV-S500 Compact AV DVD System "Standby" [ 2 Answers ]

We own a SONY DAV-S500 Compact AV DVD System. Anyone familiar with this will understand that when you hit the power button, the system automatically goes into standby mode. Hitting eject and placing your DVD in the machine, and closing the tray, the system powers on in full power mode. Same as...

Ring engraved with "one of a kind" [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find a ring with the engraving "one of a kind"?

What kind of shrub for a "privacy fence"? [ 6 Answers ]

Are they arborvitea? Box shrubs? I want to grow a dense shrub wall, just about 2-3 ft high, between my lot and my neighbor's. Maybe 12 ft long, 2 ft wide. How long will it take to do this? Can I buy some and plant them close together, or do they need to just take the natural course? I'm...

View more questions Search