Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel mage Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2006, 05:14 PM
    "Help him. Protect her."
    My best friend, my brother and I are very intouch with the spiritral side of life. A little while ago we were hanging in my house when my friend got a shoudring feeling and told us there was a spirit here. I felt it to and heard a message that was given from the spirit of which: "Help him. Protect her." I told the spirit that I would try to do as it asked. I was the only one to hear this and I'm hoping someone cam make sense of this.
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Dec 8, 2006, 09:04 PM
    Assuming that this really isn't an auditory hallucination:

First, you and your friends are playing with fire. There are forces out there that you might tune yourself to via your spirtistic activities and these forces can harm you in many diverse ways. I suggest that you stop delving into this type of thing.

"we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Eph. 6:12.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/clt4/ts10.htm
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2006, 03:19 PM
    angel mage,

What you and your friends are messing with is not the spiritual side of life, but the supernatural side of life. And it can be very dangerous and frightening if you don't know what you are doing. You need to be grounded and if you don't know what that means, then you are not ready to explore this side of life.
    dodobro3 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2007, 05:44 PM
    Dear bluerose I'm angle mage's brother and I was there at the time I beleave that it is dangerous but our grandma is conneceted to spirits too and she has heaps of books and she teches us about it and other stuff like medation and all that but thanks.
    FeelSoNumbZombie Posts: 129, Reputation: 10

Jan 5, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Angel and dodo, you need to speak with your grandma about what happened. She maybe able to help you understand it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Pink pill with "watson" and "502" on it [ 2 Answers ]

What kind of pill is pink and has watson 502 on it?

"Protect" and "Preserve" [ 6 Answers ]

What is the difference of the word "Protect" and "Preserve" ? Especially when it is used to mean protecting something. Sorry if my English is strange. (Preserve: to save something or someone from being harmed or destroyed, to make something continue without changing. / Protect: to keep someone of...

Heater blows cold when "On", not at all on "Auto" [ 1 Answers ]

Our gas heater is 7 years old, and has worked fine in the two years we've rented here. This winter though, we can't get it to work consistently. When on "Auto", it doesn't turn on at all, no matter what temperature we select, and when we turn the fan to "On", it simply blows cold air. It...

View more questions Search