Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Mar 25, 2010, 10:52 AM
    Does this make sense?
    Hello,
    I am writing a report to an audit committee, and I think I am having an off day, nothing I write makes sense!

Ok so I will write the sentence I currently am having an issue with, and go from there. If you need more info just let me know.

"The Municipality’s staff have put a large effort for the past few years in reviewing its tangible capital assets to ensure capital assets owned by the Municipality are recorded and depreciated by the fiscal year ending xxxx to comply with the accounting standard PS3150 – Tangible Capital Assets. This extensive work is in the process of being reviewed and audited so that necessary journal entries for the tangible capital assets can be recorded along with XXXXX comparative figures in the very near future."
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Mar 26, 2010, 10:38 AM

I am I in the wrong thread?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone make sense from this? [ 95 Answers ]

Basically me and my now ex girlfriend went out for 6 months, and one time after arguing with her sister and mum, we broke up for no apparent reason, afterwards she would ring and text me, and say that I deserved better etc. After she spoke to her friends they told her that she was the happist...

Trying to Make Sense of It all [ 112 Answers ]

So here I sit at work - browsing the Internet for a definitive answer, but I have come to realize there is no definitive answer to my question. Here is the background: All is fine and well in my life - great boyfriend of 4 years, great family and a few great friends (which I have done on...

Trying to make sense of it [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the scenario - which as I write I already know what advice I will likely receive but its more trying to make sense of it that I need help with. My partner and I had our first child 6 months ago (both in our late 30'w). When I was 5 months pregnant he announces that he doesn't feel in...

Does this make sense to anyone. [ 13 Answers ]

This confuses me, so maybe I should stop thinking about it... Maybe someone can understand it... How can someone tell you things such as "I still have very strong feelings for you", "I am miserable constantly becuase your gone now", "I know im making a mistake by leaving you" and "I still think...

It doesn't make sense [ 4 Answers ]

Our home was remodeled in 1968, at that tome there was a garage under the house, which we closed off and made into a basement. I have no idea how the drains were done. Now, after all these years our basements has water backing up from the drains ( Not the ones for sewage, thank God. What should be...

View more questions Search