Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2010, 08:58 AM
    Washington SUCKS
    Hello:

I LOVE fantasy baseball even if I'm not very good at it. I played ESPN for the last couple of years. It cost $29.95 and I had a chance at a few prizes...

Or so I thought...

When I was going to buy a team this year, I saw some little writing that I never saw before, saying residents of the following states are NOT eligible to receive prizes. Yup, Washington was in there, so I didn't buy a team. Who wants to compete when everybody can win prizes except you?

So, while I ordinarily don't admit my felonious activity online, I DO admit to playing online poker. Yes, it could send me back to the joint. So? I only say the above so that you'll know I'm not afraid to go offshore to play in an ILLEGAL fantasy league. Yes, I'll risk incarceration for fantasy baseball - I love it so. Does anybody know where I can play?

Yeah, yeah. I know about the FREE leagues, but they're no fun. Most of the people get bored and the league goes to hell.

excon
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2010, 09:01 AM

I don't have the attention span for fantasy baseball to many games. I like Fantasy Football it is only once a week. But I'll talk to a few people for you excon and see what I can find.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2010, 08:54 AM

Everyone I know plays on ESPN. Sorry Ex

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old age sucks! [ 4 Answers ]

IF MY BODY WERE A CAR... If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull... but that's not the worst of it.My headlights are out of...

Life sucks [ 18 Answers ]

Well I know now that the only option I have is to just kill myself... I don't give a shiot about anyone or anything any more... heres how,, I'm going to jump off an fing building and cut my throat at the same time... I give myself a week... life fing sucks get out as soon as possible.

Living alone sucks [ 28 Answers ]

I am 20 years and out of college. I moved out of my parents house during college and lived my bro and loved it. Now I am living in a different town and living by myself. I know pretty much no one here and I hate it. I think it sucks coming home in the evenings to no body at all. I have a lot...

Roommate sucks [ 1 Answers ]

My roommate scooter has been late with rent every single month I have lived with him. He also hasn't paid utilities for about 3 months. I have not seen him in about two weeks. So I changed the locks and told him I was going to keep everything in his room if he does not pay up. (about $1200...

This really sucks [ 6 Answers ]

Dealing well

View more questions Search