Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexisface Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2006, 03:49 PM
    80s/90s TV show with girl ghost
    Someone please remember this show!
    It was an english or Australian show, as the actors had accent, where there was a family who moved into a new house and I think that the house they moved into used to be this girl's.. who is also in the show but as a ghost?

Basically the show was about the boy hanging out with this ghost girl.. coming of age preteen

And there was something about a swing... I think she might have been swinging when she died?

Thank you in advance!
    richiejellyfish Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 07:29 AM
    I'm sorry to say that I can't answer your question right now, but I'm really glad somebody else remembers it too, however vaguely! It was sort of sweet and I definitely think the swing came into a lot, I think the credits rolled in front of that swing too.

But I haven't found a name yet!
    richiejellyfish Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 07:30 AM
    But it was deffo Australian, wasn't it?
    cil84 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 12:08 AM
    I think I can remember this show too.. It was Australian. Was the ghost girl or boy called "Jules".. the names "Ellie and Jules" come to mind but they may be from something else. Does the boy find the girls dress in a chest in a cave or something?

I also remember a girl on a swing..

Jul 30, 2007, 12:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cil84
    I think i can remember this show too.. It was Australian. Was the ghost girl or boy called "Jules".. the names "Ellie and Jules" come to mind but they may be from something else. Does the boy find the girls dress in a chest in a cave or something??

I also remember a girl on a swing..

Yes!! Totally jules and ellie! I think jules mighta been the boy though? I reember the dress but not where he found it! I wish I could find some kind of list of shows...
    cil84 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alexisface
    someone please remember this show!
    it was an english or australian show, as the actors had accent, where there was a family who moved into a new house and i think that the house they moved into used to be this girl's..who is also in the show but as a ghost?

basically the show was about the boy hanging out with this ghost girl..coming of age preteen

and there was somethign about a swing...i think she might have been swinging when she died?

thank you in advance!
    Found it! It was called "Elly and Jools"

Jul 30, 2007, 09:35 PM
    Ahhhh!! Thank you!! SO MUCH!!
    kaydens_mum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 01:50 AM
    Yes the show is Australian. It is called Ellie and Jules the girls name I believe is Ellie. Yes she did die from falling off the swing. The Actress who plays the part of the ghost is called Rebecca Smart. I have been trying to find out how to watch old eppisodes on the internet so if I am successful I will post the link for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s/Early 90s Morning TV Show Name.. [ 7 Answers ]

At the beginning of the show a train would come out of the clouds and float down to the ground and out would come a bunch of animals. They were members of a circus. It was actual people in animal costumes. The one I remember the best is a cat that I think was an acrobat. She would wear like a pink...

Children's show from the 80s or maybe 90s [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to remember the name of a show that I watched when I was a kid It had two kids a girl and a boy who owned a coloring book which they jumped into. Then they came to this place and there was a woman who always wore rainbow socks. That's not a lot of info but its all I got.

Please help with this I think 80s MAYBE 90s movie! PLEASE [ 5 Answers ]

AAHHHH for the past like 4 years or more I have been trying to figure out the title of this movie because I haven't seen it in forever and nobody else has ever heard of it... OK... its a fantasy kind of movie.. childrens I'm thinking... its not a cartoon either.. but its about 2 mouse-like...

Looking for an 80s-90s sci fi flick... [ 4 Answers ]

I am searching for the title of an mid- to late 80s early-90s sci fi movie. The movie was about an alien being (that would get inside a human host on earth and could change from host to host via the mouth. Example, one of the aliens went from a dying male host to a dog and then moved on to another...

80s or early 90s movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I think it's a movie from the 80s or early 90s. My brother and I have been trying to find it everywhere. There was this house with random people. I think they were all family members. One was a fly with a human head. There was a realllllly big baby. I'm pretty sure it was a comedy. If anyone could...

View more questions Search