Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ab2024 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2006, 02:18 PM
    Sales thank you letter insurance
    Looking for a variety of sales thank you letters
    skalipuria Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 01:49 AM
    Sir I am a insurance salesman and I want to sent a thaks letter to my policyholder for choosing me to bought insurance and having faith in me.
    Please send me such draft.
    Shiv kumar alipuria
    skalipuria Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 01:50 AM
    Sir I am insurance salesman and I want to thank my policyholders for choosing me as insurance advisors and having faith in me assuring him best services.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motgage Insurance vs. Life Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Hi-- I just bought a new house and am getting solicitations for mortgage insurance if I kick the bucket. I don't want my wife to have to be burdened by mortgage debt. Had thought about getting term life insurance to cover the mortgage amount, what's the better approach??

Closure letter [ 7 Answers ]

I was thinking today about the first half of the relationship was very good and how much fun we had... I also remember during that point, she was the one getting me cards and writing me emails and things of that nature. I hardly wrote or gave her anything, and in that sense I think I messed up...

Letter Homework [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I Need Help In Writing A Letter For My Friend Jenna Telling Her About My Future Job

Need help with letter [ 10 Answers ]

I need some help with writing a letter. The right words to say. Here's the story. This is long please bear with me... My best friend & I have been like sisters for the past 20 years. She is not very close to her own Mom and so my Mom has really been "her mom" all these years. Her Mom lives in...

Letter for settlement [ 1 Answers ]

I have one credit card that was send to a collection lawyer. After saving for a year I now think I have enough to pay most of it. I would like some key words or sentences to use so they will accept for Offer of about 80% of the credit card. Any help before I write the letter. Total I have is...

View more questions Search