Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twilightFAN1901 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2010, 06:53 PM
    Boyfriend won't defend me nor' let me defend myself towards his friends..
    I've known my boyfriend for about 5 years now. We dated once in grade 8, things ended and we've been friends ever since.. Now we've been re-dating for about 3 months. We are both 17.

His friends find it funny to ridicule me and always put me down in one way or another.
    My boyfriend never says anything, not even something as simple as "this girl is my girlfriend now and you guys need to just piss off", and whenever I tell him he never has anything to say about the matter so I finally told him that I could no longer deal with them saying crap and I would sooner or later flip out and he would possibly be called the boy with the spaz girlfriend and if he said something he might be called whipped or whatever other cruel things his friends enjoy saying.. So then he agreed and I said well.. what am I suppose to do? Pretend your friends' don't verbally harass/hurt me, and not say anything? And he said 'Yes I guess that's what we'll have to do'..

I'm just SUPER confused. Is their anything I could say to him to let him know that I would like him to be there and would be grateful if he said something to them?
    Because all the hints I'm sending don't seem to be getting across to him very well..
    And I'm about to snap on his friends very shortly.. but I have a feeling they'd just say more crap about me.. '-.-.

- twilightFAN1901.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 24, 2010, 07:00 PM

If he will not respect you and treat you properly, you need to move on to one that will.

He has no respect for you,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I defend my boyfriend for statutory rape charges? [ 17 Answers ]

Wikipedia states. The original purpose of statutory rape laws was to protect young, unwed females from males who might take their virginity, impregnate them, and not take responsibility by marrying them. I am 17 years old, 18 in 6 months, my boyfriend of 8 months is 31, in short we were led to...

Who will defend you? [ 11 Answers ]

VyozDbg48rQ Do you think the politicians or the government will defend you in your own home? G&P

Intent to defend in OH [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I need to file a notice of intent to defend in Ohio, for a claim filed against me in small claims court. I haven't even begun drafting it, but it needs to be filed in court I believe by today. It may be too late actually. I thought I had until today but the court docket indicated...

Intent to defend [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having the same problems right now, but don't know where to start I went to the court house where I was being summoned and asked for a court waiver And the clerk can't tell what form I should use for the intent to defend and request of DV. I live in California and looked at the website...

Intent to Defend [ 1 Answers ]

Would someone mind explaining what an "Intent to Defend" letter is? I just received a summons(8,000 credit card debt) on Thursday indicating I have 10 days to respond. How much time will it buy me by filing this letter? How can I obtain proof that I owe this dept? Thanks. BB

View more questions Search