Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mati Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2006, 01:51 PM
    Scholarships
    Hi: My son has recently be nominated to attend a summer program that is geared towards exceptional kids. The program lasts for one week with the child residing on the campus. My question is in reference to available scholarships for this type of program. Are there any educational scholarships available for these types of programs, and if so, what are they? Are any of these scholarships for minorities? We are a middle class Latino family.
    Thank you for your help on these questions.

Mati:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 1, 2006, 01:54 PM
    My daughter was offered a similar opportunity. Generally they expected you to raise the funds yourself. The program she was eligible for including a kit for raising funds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarships [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if there was any way to receive grants or scholarships for martial arts training.If so where would I look to find one that's legit?thanks

Scholarships for masters in europe [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Am a fresh architecture graduate, I am lebanese , I speak four languages, arabic, english, french and italian. Am looking forward to finish masters in europe, yet a scholarship is a must for my case.( masters in the field of architecture, urban planning, environmental studies) Any suggestions...

Martial arts scholarships [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any universities or colleges that offer martial arts schollarships ?

Scholarships to study in europe? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey any onw know about any scholarship provided for interantiaonl student who what's to study undergrad in europe?? Loco:rolleyes:

View more questions Search