Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrayment831 Posts: 61, Reputation: -2

Mar 24, 2010, 12:56 PM
    Is anyone following American Idol this year?
    I've always been a huge fan opf American Idol, and this year especially with Ellen on there it's awesome. BUT, there's like 3 good singers on there, they should just skip to the top 3 already. What's up with the girl that's always screaming? Or the latino guy who soulnds like he's ordering a meal at a mexican restaurant? Or the slut who was gyrating all over the bass player last night? What the heck is going on? This isn't a singing competition, 9 of them should get voted off tonight!! And one more thing, how does Ellen know what being "pitchy" or "not the right song choice?" And Kara, she agrees with whatever Ellen says, tis year is annoying as heck!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2010, 01:00 PM

Hello j:

I LOVE the Bowersox chick - the one who sounds like Janice. She's my pick.

excon
    Bubbly_Dreamer1 Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Mar 24, 2010, 01:02 PM

I am going to disagree with you all the way.
    1. I think everyone is talented whose on their right now.
    2. paige is the only one who can't sing.
    3. Slutty? She's not a slut, (unless you can prove to me, she's done things what a slut woulod do) and she's always so quiet and timid, I was proud of her cause she came out of her shell last night.
    4. I'm pretty sure ellen knows what "pitchy" is, I know what it is, and its so obvious. And "not the right song" I believe she knows more about it then you (no offense)
    5. I don't think there is anyone who sounds like their ordering off an mexican menu.
    -kaitlyn

Mar 24, 2010, 01:06 PM

There's always somebody... lol

Mar 24, 2010, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jrayment831 View Post
    there's always somebody....lol
    Meaning?

Mar 24, 2010, 01:16 PM

There's always one person in every bunch that has to come out of the woodwork just to argue about something so stupid as american idol. I was simply trying to get input on my opinion, and you come in a slam dunk my post like yuo're personally pissed off, lol ?

Mar 24, 2010, 01:24 PM
    there's always one person in every bunch that has to come out of the woodwork just to argue about something so stupid as american idol. I was simply trying to get input on my opinion, and you come in a slam dunk my post like yuo're personally pissed off, lol ?
    Im sorry how old are you?
    And I am not pissed off. Again your opinion, and I had my opinion, everybody is entitled to there own opinion.
    And I just dislike when people call each other slutty or etc. even if you don't know the person

Mar 24, 2010, 02:18 PM

I'm 36 yrs old, and you didn't come in, and state your opinion. You came in basically telling me I don't know what I'm talking about. This was supposed to be a fun post because I really love american idol. And you come in, and state I'm acting childish, and I don't know anything. I mean seriously, do people on here post on other people's posts just to be a b***H?

Mar 24, 2010, 05:28 PM
    I'm 36 yrs old, and you didn't come in, and state your opinion. you came in basically telling me I don't know what I'm talking about. This was supposed to be a fun post because I really love american idol. and you come in, and state I'm acting childish, and I don't know anything. I mean seriously, do people on here post on other people's posts just to be a b***H?
    (;

Mar 25, 2010, 08:23 AM

I'm glad that the girl that wenthome last night, went home. She didn't deserve to be there. But I CANNOT BELIEVE they didn't vote off the mexican dude, he SUCKS!! And it rocked last night when ryan asked crystl who she was going to listen to, and she said ME. I love that girl. But I just wanted anyone's feedback on last nights results show, how do you feel about the contestants? Lee is my favorite!
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2010, 08:26 AM

Hello again, j:

Ok, so who went home? I don't watch the second night cause it's a ripoff. You got to watch for an hour just to see two minutes worth.

excon

Mar 25, 2010, 08:32 AM

The black girl, I think her name was paige or something? She has a church choir voice, and that's where she belongs. But I still think that mexican dude needs to go, he is the worst contestant I've ever seen in 9 years of watching american idol!
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2010, 08:44 AM

Hello again, j:

Yeah, she sucked... I loved that Lilly chick too who was voted off a couple weeks ago. She's really a good singer, and looks like Linda Ronstadt with silver hair.

You don't know who Linda Ronstadt is cause you're a whippersnapper.

excon

Mar 25, 2010, 09:08 AM

Sure I know who she is! I was rockin out to her in 5th grade!
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2010, 09:35 AM
    I'm 36 yrs old, and you didn't come in, and state your opinion. you came in basically telling me I don't know what I'm talking about. This was supposed to be a fun post because I really love american idol. and you come in, and state I'm acting childish, and I don't know anything. I mean seriously, do people on here post on other people's posts just to be a b***H?
    You need to see your doctor about increasing your meds. You take offense when there is none. All the other user did was state their opinion - she didn't insult you, she didn't say you didn't know what you were talking about, she didn't say you were childish. All she said was that she didn't agree. And very typically, you turn it into an argument and start attacking people.

This is now the second inappropriate reddie that you've given someone, and I'm quite sure that I'll get one just for not telling you that you're amazing and absolutely right about American Idol.

This site is to offer advice and to have open discussions. When you consistently start fights when there is nothing to fight about, it defeats the purpose of posting in the first place.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Apr 5, 2010, 06:21 AM

I like Andrew Garcia (I'm assuming the mexican dude), I love his twist on music, reminds me of Sublime. I loved the Paula cover, and I loved the Chris Brown cover, and I hate Chris Brown.
    I hope him and Crystal stays. I really liked Lilly too, I thought she should have stayed instead of that Paige chick.
    Dogs Expert

Apr 11, 2010, 06:42 PM

Yes I love Crystal, and I wish Andrew would stay longer, but unfortuantly I don't think he will, so after he is gone my vote for males is Casey, and for females is definitely Crystal. I LOVED the digerydoo, and the bag pipes, it was awesome filled awesomness :p
    Dogs Expert

May 29, 2010, 08:21 AM

Had to revive this thread, I am SO disappointed with the decision. I mean Lee sounds like every other nickel back, creed, want to be rocker out there. Crystal totally should have won!

What do you guys think?
    Uber Member

May 29, 2010, 08:28 AM

Hello Bella:

We were cheated! I screamed at my TV, too.

excon
    Dogs Expert

May 29, 2010, 08:34 AM

Hello Excon,

Well if history repeats it's self, the runner up always does better than the winner anyway. Here's hoping.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do you think about American Idol? [ 14 Answers ]

Ok, I really like American Idol. I have always really gotten into the show. When people try to say its rigged I usually blow it off as nonsense. I still don't think it is "rigged," but has anyone else noticed from this season that they have kept some people that shouldn't be kept seemingly...

American Idol [ 72 Answers ]

Well it is that time of year again and American Idol is in full swing. And once again I have been sucked in... Anyhoo, just wanted to get your thoughts on who you like, who you don't like. Who you think is going to win it all. Also wondering what you think of the new "judges save" this year. I...

Who likes American idol? [ 83 Answers ]

Well, the show just started another season & I'm all geared up for the entertainment! I usually watch it live or record it when I can't. Last week they started with the process of elimination. Some of these contestants were so bad but so humorous of course. Then after they get their walking...

American Idol - Who's it going to be? [ 14 Answers ]

So, who do you all think is going to win? Taylor or Katherine? My vote is Taylor, we need someone unique to win. :D

Any American Idol fans out there? [ 44 Answers ]

It's one of only 2-3 "network" TV shows we watch in my house... and for A.I. the eight of us are glued! I'm rooting for the Joe Cocker-ish fella, but am fairly sure he can't win.:( I predict the crooner was voted out yesterday. We'll find out tonight.

View more questions Search