Ask
    janpam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2010, 08:41 AM
    Commercial kitchen cleaning what should I charge
    Commercial kitchen cleaning what should I charge
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Mar 24, 2010, 06:05 PM

There is a lot involved in back of the house cleaning. Stoves, hoods, mats, stainless, sinks, etc. It is somewhat difficult to give you a price without seeing exactly what is involved and how large and how busy it is.

My best advice if you have never done this work before is to tell you it is not easy work at all. And everything has to be clean for local and state inspections.

Possibly sit down and figure about how long it will take you to complete this for each cleaning. Take those linear hours and then load it with your admin, taxes, equipment, supplies, profit, etc. Arrive at your loaded rate and extend that to the total average hours per month and you will have your monthly bid.

Careful not to under price yourself.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What rate to charge for Commercial Cleaning in Texas? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, So I am starting my own commercial cleaning busines, I feel like I have almost all the information down except on what I should charge, could anyone help????? :confused:

Commercial Cleaning [ 2 Answers ]

What is the average price per square foot for commercial cleaning estimates

Commercial Cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

I took over a commercial cleaning service from a friend I'm not sure if our bids are correct. I need to bid on a 10,000 sq. foot school. 6,289 sq. foot is tile flooring that needs stripping seal and wax. The rest is carpet. 16 class rooms with pantry areas and bathroom in each class. 57 interior...

Commercial cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

How do I price a commercial cleaning?

Commercial Cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

I am interested in starting my own cleaning business with someone that I work with now but we both work under someone else.We have a chance to pick up a very big job but we are not licensed and bonded.I live in Marion county, Florida and was told that you do not have to be licensed.How do I go...

View more questions Search