Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    franklin77 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2010, 07:48 AM
    Can you tell me the name of this movie as described by all the scenes I mentioned?
    Hello!
    I remember all the scenes where there's a family,it's a rich family and the husband and a wife n 2 children I remamber, they also have a nanny, the nany loves the children and all but then suddenly on the wife's birthday the husband murders her in the house having told the family he has gone for a business trip and kills her in the house coming to know that the wife cheats on him (but this is at the ending when the nanny finds out) so after she dies the nanny still works for the family and then one night the husband tells the nanny to cook dinner for two so she thought it was for them and then he brings home another woman and she getts embarrassed so she goes up and later the husband comes up and tells her that he's sorry and then talking talking they started making out n.. she falls in love with him and then thers a local cop doing investigation and thinks the nany killed her because the husband falls in love with her too and she starts wearing the wife's clothes, and thers a scene where she trying out the wife's jacket and the cop passes by and says that it would have fitted nicely on the wife... he says her name but I can't remember it... later on the nanny stumbles on finding the truh of how the wife dies by some laptop which the wife and her lover's pictures were there in it... ohh and he kills the lover some time after his wife died.. and the husband sends the kids to his mothers place for the weekend and locks the whole house for that weekend soping to have lots of time with the nanny and then he finds out she got to know and tries to kill her, then she tries running out of the house but he tells her I sent the kids away the whole house is on automatic lock down.. then she jumps out of the window and dives into the pool... and she's a vey good diver even in her school as well... then the cop finds out that the husband did it and the movie comes to an end .
    Could anyone help me, please?
    I was trying to find this movie for a long time!
    Thank you!
    MadisonKnudsen Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Mar 24, 2010, 01:04 PM

I think I've seen that before I just can't remember the same was the nanny a teenager

Mar 25, 2010, 05:47 AM

Yeah yeah!! A young teenager I think she was 19 yrs or 18 yrs of age... I was trying to find this movie for over 3yrs buh no ans!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 25, 2010, 03:53 PM

The Babysitter's Seduction?

Mar 27, 2010, 02:30 PM

Are u sure?

Mar 27, 2010, 02:37 PM

Ohh my god I can't tell you hoe thank full I am... thanks a million
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 27, 2010, 02:52 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find movie scenes [ 3 Answers ]

In this movie a young couple possibly 3 teens happen into an elderly couples house and the old man has his testicles exposed and hanging out of his shorts.Need to find the name of this comedy... it is no older than 5 years.

Negotiation scenes in the movie the majestic [ 1 Answers ]

Negotiation scenes in the movie "the majestic"

Need Title to this Kids Movie!-not mentioned before! [ 1 Answers ]

I've looked through the threads and haven't seen this movie mentioned yet, so please help me. I'm thinking this movie is from the early 90's. All I really remember of it was it was in a fantasy-ish world, where a witch/sorceress stole a baby/infant and cut a lock of its hair and maybe was going...

Torture (movie scenes for seminar) [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am currently taking gr. 12 law on the new curriculum and am doing a final seminar worth 30% of my mark on torture. I've got all of my research together, but am wishing to make a video consisting of a series of clips relating to torture from various movies. If any of you can...

View more questions Search