Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trudy Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2005, 09:34 PM
    Black and proud
    I am proud to be black, however, having multicolored, pimple full skin is not very appealing. Going to skin doctors from my experience work for the time you use the products and then you have to continue which is very expensive. I am going to try the godiva products as the claim is it is all natural. If it works I'm sure it would cost less to continue than going to dermatoligist. Maybe you have one toned skin. I have struggled for a long time to look and feel normal. Having to cover up bumps and marks with makeup to give me a more finished look. I hate the make up cause they also break me out. But have not had much success with other products. It gets depressing sometimes but I am one never to give up. So although I am proud to be black I would feel a lot better if I had healthier looking skin. Thanks for your input though.
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 25, 2005, 10:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by trudy
    I am proud to be black, however, having multicolored, pimple full skin is not very appealing. going to skin doctors from my experience work for the time u use the products and then you have to continue which is very expensive. i am going to try the godiva products as the claim is it is all natural. if it works i'm sure it would cost less to continue than going to dermatoligist. Maybe you have one toned skin. I have struggled for a long time to look and feel normal. having to cover up bumps and marks with makeup to give me a more finished look. I hate the make up cause they also break me out. but have not had much success with other products. It gets depressing sometimes but i am one never to give up. so although i am proud to be black i would feel a lot better if i had healthier looking skin. thanks for your input though.
    I have tried almost all Godiva products. I bought a lot & its been more than a month now WITHOUT RESULTS so if you are considering it, good luck to you!

Sep 28, 2005, 06:11 AM
    Got the godiva products
    Have been using godiva for about four days now. Really impressed with it's quality, smell and also feels good. Now just have to wait and see if it helps discoloration. Thanks.
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Sep 28, 2005, 06:16 AM
    I'm glad you got it already. Been emailing you but it keep on failing...
    Shidoshi Posts: 71, Reputation: 4

Sep 29, 2005, 10:54 AM
    What about the pimples on my back ? I have lots of them and I would like to get rid of them.
    Really, what kind of treatment did work for you ?

Sep 29, 2005, 11:22 AM
    Good to hear from you
    Yes. Computer not working well. I really like the products. At least I have no unpleasant reaction like the hydroquinone products. I am reading up on the glutathione tablets. I really hope these work. I plan to take some pictures of my hands and face and will take some after using first set of products. I am using them sparingly as containers are small, so I don't know if will be as effective in lightening. My face was burn from use of neoprosone and other creams like lemonvate but I notice the dryness and cracking going. Also bumps minimal right now. Will let you know how things turn out.

Sep 29, 2005, 11:40 AM
    Hi there
    I used 55h+ lotion it agrees with my skin but have done little for the knuckles and toes. But my back is acne free with no marks. I am able to wear sleeveless and backouts. They have the soap and serum. I have not found anything bad with this product line like the neoprosone and lemonvate. Even the soap from lemonvate is classified as dangerous. What I have been doing is checking out the products in 55h+ to see side effects. Still cheking them out. I have ordered the godiva products and also dr james glutathione tablets. I like them. Very light, pleasant and pretty packages. You can tell it's all natural however just started so waiting on results for my face and hands. Because of all the information on the dangers of hydroquinone and many other skin care. I think I may stik with godiva. It appears to work slower but it appears safe. Health first. I also use symmetry botanicals which is all natural product. This helps to keep skin healthy but does not lighten skin. Works well for acne though.

Sep 30, 2005, 09:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shidoshi
    What about the pimples on my back ? I have lots of them and I would like to get rid of them.
    Most people have back skin problems for the main reason that the back is one of the hard to reach area if not the hardest. Not a lot of us can brag of having a squeaky clean back after we shower. But here are some tips that could help. Buy those wash cloths usually found in Japanese or Korean stores. They seem rough but it cleans the back real well. Plus, it is quite long so scrubbing your back is a tad easier. Use some medicated soap when scrubbing your back. Those that really remove oil & dirt. And when you are sharing your room with a sister or friend, ask her nicely to put some toner on your back once in a while. This will clean those patches our short hands couldn't reach. If this is so severe, do visit your dermatologist.
    charité Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2005, 07:49 AM

I think you should see www.coco-puro.com and try their products. I'm using their products and my skin has become whiter and the pimples are slowly vanishing. I'm using their intensity cream on my back and the kojic acid soap also :)

Nov 14, 2005, 11:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dimples
    Most people have back skin problems for the main reason that the back is one of the hard to reach area if not the hardest. Not a lot of us can brag of having a squeaky clean back after we shower. But here are some tips that could help. Buy those wash cloths usually found in Japanese or Korean stores. They seem rough but it cleans the back real well. Plus, it is quite long so scrubbing your back is a tad easier. Use some medicated soap when scrubbing your back. Those that really remove oil & dirt. And when you are sharing your room with a sister or friend, ask her nicely to put some toner on your back once in a while. This will clean those patches our short hands couldnt reach. If this is so severe, do visit your dermatologist.
    Thanks dimples. No, its not so severe and you are right: I did not give enough attention to my back. Good idea aboutthose rough wash cloths. I'll try it and let you know how it works. Thanks man.
    girlalu Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2005, 12:55 AM
    Happy with your skin color
    Be happy with your skin color.

You can do bleaching but be very careful and go to the experts!

Nov 15, 2005, 11:25 AM
    Thanks dimples. No, its not so severe and you are right: I did not give enough attention to my back. Good idea aboutthose rough wash cloths. I'll try it and let you know how it works. Thanks man.
    You are welcome. Hope it does help. :)

Nov 17, 2005, 11:33 AM
    I guess we'll have to wait and see because the results won't be visible so soon even if I use it twice a day until my back turns red.
    charité Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2005, 11:15 PM
    Kate Jones Kojic Acid Soap
    Quote Originally Posted by girlalu
    Be happy with your skin color.

You can do bleaching but be very careful and go to the experts!

Tanned skin is hot! But if you want a lighter skin color, I know that Kate Jones Kojic Acid Soap really works well in that area. Good luck!

Dec 8, 2005, 01:42 PM
    By the way: how many of you are getting artificially tanned ? I have a very light skin and I would really like to get a little tan, just for the hollidays.. you know ;)

Dec 16, 2005, 07:23 AM
    By the way: how many of you are getting artificially tanned ? I have a very light skin and I would really like to get a little tan, just for the hollidays .. you know ;)
    One very safe way to tan would be the use of these self tanning lotions. But do wash your hands afterwards & I suggest you apply it with a sponge. If you want a darker tan, you can just add some more lotion.
    jhini patra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2009, 08:03 AM

There are few brown spots comes out on my neck since last two years and it is spreading now,there is no eching or any other problem.My age is 37 (female). How do I take treatment and precaution.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best scar treatment? [ 14 Answers ]

Well I recently got in a car accident about 4 weeks ago, and I got cut pretty bad on my face, and has a big scar... anyone know of a real good scar treatment that has worked for theM?? I have tried mederma and have seen no results.

Hepititus C treatment [ 4 Answers ]

When someone is being treated for Hepititus C with Copegus and/or Pegasys, will the patient need to be off work or will they be able to continue working with the treatment?

Treatment for sinusitis [ 14 Answers ]

Does anyone have any home remedies for sinusitis? I'm pregnant so I can't take antibiotics. Thanks!

View more questions Search