Advise on treatment for skin
    Dear sir
    I have a black skin colour is it possible to change it into fair skin
    If possible then email me please
    [email protected]
    viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

May 29, 2004, 05:52 PM
    Advise on treatment for skin
    It is possible to bleach our skin but yo uneed to be very very careful. I recommend be happy with the skin color you were born with.

Some information can be found at :

http://www.dermadoctor.com/pages/new...2AA83A187DA%7D

Best of luck and research this extensively before making any decisions, and should consult a licesend dermatologist.
    Atlas Posts: 25, Reputation: 0
    -

May 24, 2005, 07:15 AM
    Anything is possible...
    Look at Michael Jackson!!

Quote Originally Posted by malikyounus
    dear sir
    i have a black skin colour is it possible to change it into fair skin
    if possible then email me pls
    [email protected]
    SkinneR Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2005, 10:51 AM
    Bleaching!!
    Yes, it is possible to change your black into fair complexion using creams and bleaching lotions... but be very careful in choosing the product to avoid regrets... good luck!
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Jul 13, 2005, 10:58 PM
    Try this...
    Quote Originally Posted by malikyounus
    dear sir
    i have a black skin colour is it possible to change it into fair skin
    if possible then email me pls
    [email protected]
    Try godiva skin whitening products... you can have results oin just 7 days... you will see difference... its safe since it is made from licorice... I am selling it but it would be much cheaper if you have the product in your country since mine would include shipping and handling fees... but it does work for me...

---

What is licorice?
    Licorice is a plant native to parts of Europe and China. Its root extract has been used for hundreds of years, as tea and as flavoring.

How was licorice discovered for skin whitening?
    In the early '90s, Japanese scientists isolated certain compounds in licorice useful for skin care. Glabridin was identified as a powerful skin whitening ingredient, glabrene as an anti-oxidant as strong as natural Vitamin E, and licochalcone as highly effective anti-acne ingredient which controls sebum production and wipes away bacteria. Licochalcone is also a mild sunscreen effective against the UVA & UVB rays of the sun.

How does licorice whiten skin?
    How does licorice whiten skin? The glabridin in licorice whitens by suppressing the formation of melanin, the pigment responsible for skin discoloration. Over time, the old layer of the pigmented skin is replaced by whiter, creamier skin.

If you want you may contact me at +639213516769
    Or email me at [email protected] or chat with me there if you got msn messenger.
    trudy Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2005, 03:24 PM
    Tried many skin creams
    :confused: I am dark skinned probably like vonzell on american idol. I've tried everything for my skin discolorations. Nothing seems to work. I am looking 4 something natural without harmful chemicals. Don't have a lot of money for the expensive brands. The creams and lotions I use clear my face but don't move acne marks. Also leave my knuckles and toes black. I don't have a problem being black - just black, brown and pimpled mixed.

lolundefined

Please help!!

Jul 15, 2005, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by trudy
    :confused: i am dark skinned probably like vonzell on american idol. i've tried everything for my skin discolorations. nothing seems to work. i am lookin 4 something natural without harmful chemicals. don't hav a lot of money for the expensive brands. the creams and lotions i use clear my face but don't move acne marks. also leave my knuckles and toes black. i don't hav a problem being black - just black, brown and pimpled mixed.

lolundefined

please help!!!!!
    I really think that GODIVA will work for that but using it may also whiten your complexion... godiva is natural and safe to use for a long term it is food based... if you don't have a lot of money then look for this brand in your country this brand doesn't indorse itself much on TV and ad. But then maybe you does have that in oyur country. Because shipping and handling that is added to the product price really do cost a lot too... I actaully don't know what products you have in your country but I advice that don't try a product because the seller said it is good... try looking at its content and look for the internet if it does have bad effects... make a thorough research first or maybe tell me the product you think you like and we will see about it and ask our fellows here... and when you finally agreed that you like it make a spot test on your arms to see if you got any allergies...

Jul 15, 2005, 04:25 PM
    Thank you
    I appreciate the information. I have been searching web all day and reading the replies in the forum. I like what I read about godiva and would like to try them and/ the skin whitening tablets. I'm desperate cause it's embarrassing to wear sandals or to shake someone's hand. I have to wear face powder to blend acne marks on my face. Don't think I can find them in my area. Need an inexpensive supplier. Or someone in Florida. If not I will have to cover costs for shipping from wherever. Where is godiva from anyway?

Jul 15, 2005, 04:42 PM
    I appreciate the information. i have been searching web all day and reading the replies in the forum. i like what i read about godiva and would like to try them and/ the skin whitening tablets. im desperate cause it's embarassing to wear sandals or to shake someone's hand. i have to wear face powder to blend acne marks on my face. don't think i can find them in my area. need an inexpensive supplier. or someone in florida. if not i will have to cover costs for shipping from wherever. where is godiva from anyway?
    Godiva is from the philippines... and I have heard that it does have in the US maybe then on limited outlets... I have tried it and it worked for me... for some reasons that I don't know someone from the thread claim that it did not worked for him... so I suggest that if you get to see... buy the small packages and see if you get results in 7 days as what Godiva is claiming.. having results in 7 days... but as far I am concern it did work for me very well. And as we all know different types of skin has different type of reaction to creams put into it...

You should also consider trying the original amira magic cream and soap... it does work wonder too and so far I haven't read anything that claim not to have good result on it... unless they got to buy the fake one.

When you opt to buy this these are few things that you need to consider too...

Its is said to be from KSA because the product INGREDIENTS are all from KSA while it is manufactured here at the philippines too... then

If you get to hear that it contain mercury it is because trhe one that contai mercury are the fake ones and the ORIGINAL doesn't have

And using it you have to use it for 3 weeks then rest your skin for another week before continuing it again until desired results are achieved since the one week rest will give your skin time to renew.

If you do not get to have any supplier and finally decided to get the product online... I would like you to consider me as one of your supplier... thnak you...

Jul 15, 2005, 05:04 PM
    Can you supply godiva
    Can you supply me with godiva products or just the other one. Are you also in the Philippines. ready to order. Any website you recommend also how about prices

Jul 15, 2005, 05:09 PM
    can you supply me with godiva products or just the other one. are you also in the philipines.? ready to order. any website you recommend also how about prices
    Yes I can supply you with GODIVA products :) I will prepare you with the product catalouge with prices of GODIVA products and amira magic cream and soap so you will have thorough study of which among the two line you would choose best for you... you will be receiving it tomorrow since I am answering emails and going through my shipments of my products... I have time for it at the evening and yes I am from the philippines and its morning here... thanks...

Jul 15, 2005, 05:12 PM
    Thank you, will talk later then
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2005, 05:59 AM
    Change skin color
    Hi,
    Please see a professional, like a Dermatologist; before you start spending money on "over the counter" products.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    PS; you might also write Michael Jackson (the singer) a letter, and ask him how he did it!

Jul 19, 2005, 06:28 AM
    Thanks for the advice
    Lewis478 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2005, 04:37 AM
    U.S. distributor for Godiva products
    Trudie,
    Please check out www.naturefina.com. They sell Godiva for U.S. customers. They have great customer service.

Aug 4, 2005, 06:32 PM
    Thank you very much will check it out. Was off the island. Was just able to check emails

Aug 4, 2005, 07:08 PM
    Trudy
    thank you very much will check it out. was off the island. was just able to check emails
    I can't send on your email... anyway... the freebies I going to give you is free of any charge... all you have to do is receive it hehehe... anyway... if you going to be leaving there? Where will I be sending it?? Your discount is still on by the way...
    carol Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2005, 09:16 AM
    can you supply me with godiva products or just the other one. are you also in the philipines.? ready to order. any website you recommend also how about prices
    You can order Godiva skin care products direct through www.godivaskincare.com. They ship pretty fast, using FedEx, and they offer free shipping for orders $50 and over.
    charité Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2005, 12:22 AM
    I think one can lighten the skin but don't expect drastic effects. I have tried kojic lotion, soap and super sun block from Kate Jones. I like the effect so I bought a bigger one :)

The website is http://www.coco-puro.com
    bluefin Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2005, 09:16 PM
    Skin
    Well
    You are asking for a difficult task
    Turning very dark skin into white is not possible
    Unless I think you can go for surgery
    But trust me black also looks sexy
    So be prud of your skin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best scar treatment? [ 14 Answers ]

Well I recently got in a car accident about 4 weeks ago, and I got cut pretty bad on my face, and has a big scar... anyone know of a real good scar treatment that has worked for theM?? I have tried mederma and have seen no results.

Hepititus C treatment [ 4 Answers ]

When someone is being treated for Hepititus C with Copegus and/or Pegasys, will the patient need to be off work or will they be able to continue working with the treatment?

Treatment for sinusitis [ 14 Answers ]

Does anyone have any home remedies for sinusitis? I'm pregnant so I can't take antibiotics. Thanks!

View more questions Search